Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Solo map DLC?

Devilmanman
Devilmanman Member Posts: 2

I believe this could have a positive effect on the game and gamers, they are already embracing the single killer and single survivor dlc so why not maps, it would allow them to release maps without having to tie it to a specific chapter, even possible single licensed map dlc, this would allow them to possibly go back and add a map for chapters that didn’t include a map or simply add a second map from a previous licensed chapter.

Examples:

The trickster chapter, a Korean neon-esc map would be amazing and it would fulfill a lot of players who originally wanted a map in that chapter.

Onryo chapter, a map taking place in japan possibly including the iconic well.

or

resident evil, the police station was great to see but a new map taking place in the mansion of the first game would blow fans away or even the tight alleys, debris, and wrecks of the resident evil 3 streets with police lights flashing and such.

Silent hill, we already have the school map but a secondary map such as alleys, streets, diner or any other location that takes place within the games would add more for fans of the license.

as always I wanna hear your thoughts and ideas so please comment them below!.

Comments

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 876

I would love to see more parts of the Gideon Meat Packing Plant that we have seen in the SAW movies like the operating room, the final room from SAW 4 etc.

Tricksters map would also be awesome.

• DBDnerd
    DBDnerd Member Posts: 29

the ghost face shopping place that we saw in the trailer would be fun, have lots of places to have stealth, but have some open areas like a camping section, that have a unsafe pallet that you could loop. This might also include parking lot if we want to put a lot of work into it.