Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Custom Character Perks

Salvadore
Salvadore Member Posts: 3

I'm trying to translate a character I really like from an as-yet-unreleased story into a DBD Killer! These Perks have gotten a few balance passes, but since I'm new I thought I'd ask here as well- does anything stick out as too strong or weak? Is the synergy between them too direct, or is it okay?

Scholarly Hunger

Your scientific mind gathers data wherever it can be found, so as to forge something new.

The consciences of your test subjects rarely factor into your decision-making.

After performing the Damage Generator Action on a Generator, the Generator becomes Under Observation:

-When a Survivor hits a Good Skill Check on the affected Generator, their Aura is revealed to you, and they become Incapacitated, for 8/9/10 seconds.

After this activates, gain the following benefits:

-Increases the audible range of Survivors’ Generator repairing noises by 6 meters for 30/35/40 seconds.

-The next time you Damage a Generator, it regresses at 120/130/140% of the normal Regression speed.

Damaging another Generator while one is already Under Observation transfers the state to the most recently damaged Generator.

Hex: Know Your Place

There is order and stability to the universe, even here, and you punish those who defy the status quo.

While the Hex Totem is active, you gain the following benefits:

-Survivors cleansing Hex Totems have their Auras revealed to you.

-Increases your Terror Radius by 7/8/9 meters.

-Whenever a Survivor's Aura is revealed to you, all Survivors within your Terror Radius become Exhausted for 14/18/22 seconds.

All effects of the Hex Perk persist until its Hex Totem is cleansed or blessed.

Burning Ambition

You don't shirk from a challenge, and never take your eyes off the prize that waits for the victor.

Whenever a Survivor stuns or blinds you, you gain the following benefits for 12/16/20 seconds:

-Endurance.

-Reduces the cooldown of Basic Attacks by 20%.

-When you hit and injure a Survivor, the farthest Survivor's Aura is revealed to you for as long as these effects are active.

Burning Ambition has a cooldown of 40 seconds.

Thanks in advance for any help!!