The Overgrowth/Audrey II Crossover Killer Concept

Options
The_Geek
The_Geek Member Posts: 42
edited May 23 in Creations

I decided to make another killer concept, similarly to the Slappy killer concept I made back in November of 2023. I like to try to think of horror villains most wouldn’t think of when thinking of Dead by Daylight, so I thought Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors would be a perfect fit in that category.

Bonus: Couldn’t figure out a way to work it in there, but Orin Scrivello would be a skin for Doctor.

Post edited by The_Geek on

Comments

• Kupega
    Kupega Member Posts: 3
    Options

I actually just began thinking of a LSoH concept today!

I love this concept, the power is good but needs to be expanded more, right now its a bit weak.

As for perks, Suppertime is really good and different to what my Suppertime perk was, but Feed Me sounds more like an add-on description rather than a perk unless you mean it takes longer for them to wiggle out when being carried to a hook? I'm just a bit confused by that part. If it is regarding wiggling to escape, it seems redundant given Iron Grasp does that already and is even a general perk.

As for the Hex, the name itself is a bit long, and the actual perk would be a nightmare to implement and then play. Constantly buffering between getting haste and losing it may disorient killers.

Other than those little points, the concept is solid and everything in the Extra section would honestly be a joy to have in the game.

• The_Geek
    Options

Yeah, still getting the hang of making the concepts. I honestly really only enjoy thinking of the powers and the extra stuff. I don’t really know much about making the perks, hexes, etc. Glad to hear you liked the idea, though!

• Gmoore23
    Gmoore23 Member Posts: 117
    Options

I think, once again, great concept! Kinda like Kupega said earlier, the power seems fun but not strong quite yet. Maybe like having four vines able to be present at once?

Everything else seems super interesting and I'd love to see something like this in game. Might need to watch the movie too lol. Again, great job and keep it up! The more you do, the better you get!

• The_Geek
    Options

Thanks! When it came to the vines, I really just picked the first number that came to mind without really thinking about it too much. Not the best at the balancing part of making the concepts. Luckily, I think I am getting better. Still really appreciate the support!

• Gmoore23
    Gmoore23 Member Posts: 117
    Options

Yeah I get that, nothing wrong with that lol. Just keep at it, the passion's definitely there!