Question regarding Discordance

Options
ad19970
ad19970 Member Posts: 6,338

Isn't tier 1 Discordance better than tier 3? Just asking cause tier 1 Discordance updates you every 8 seconds when two survivors are repairing a gen, tier 3 every 12 seconds. Which means that with tier 1 Discordance you can tell faster whether a survivor has already left the generator or if there are still 2 survivors working on the gen.

Comments

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    Kinda off topic but i would like to choose between tiers.
  • ad19970
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    Kinda off topic but i would like to choose between tiers.

Lol would be nice. Though personally for some reason I always prefer to have my perks leveled up to Tier 3. Just looks better that way.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    Options

Yes. It might be more annoying having so many notifications but rank 1 gives more info.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Options
    I think the perk is glitched. It's supposed to be only 8 seconds then it goes back to red
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options
    I think the perk is glitched. It's supposed to be only 8 seconds then it goes back to red
    It doea go back to red. If people stopped working together.
  • ad19970
    Options

@thekiller490490 said:

Yeah possible. That's what I thought as well, but honestly I think the perk should be the way it is now. No need for a nerf. Hopefully.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

Wait they should swap the values if that's the case.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

Discordance is one of those perks that no matter what tier you have the perk is awesome. You can never upgrade to tier 3 for Discordance and you'll be just fine because the timer does nothing since it keeps repeating if both people are on it. And lets be honest, no Survivor just gets off a Gen unless they see you coming or to do the totem next to it then get back on the Gen. So 8 seconds is ok, hell 5 seconds would be ok because it keeps repeating those 5 seconds.

This perk might need some extra things attached to it to justify multiple tiers.