Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Anyone else notice on console...

A higher amount of SWF? Not even all 4 but 60% of the time at least 1 duo. This is up from about 20% of my games before the holidays. No idea why.

Comments

• legion_main
    legion_main Member Posts: 483
    A higher amount of SWF? Not even all 4 but 60% of the time at least 1 duo. This is up from about 20% of my games before the holidays. No idea why.
    Most people on console play fortnite and usually don’t play this game by themselves so they play in swf
  • Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775

Yes. I keep trying to tell people how common they are but they don't believe me.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    edited January 2019
    Most people on console play fortnite and usually don’t play this game by themselves so they play in swf
    But it's still a noticeable increase in my average SWF. I don't mind a duo or even a trio but 4 man SWF is asking for a Ebony.
  • Fenrir
    Fenrir Member Posts: 533
    Eyup
  • Raven24
    Raven24 Member Posts: 43

What.
    Most people? That is..an interesting fake fact.

• nøbødy
    nøbødy Member Posts: 37
    I know what you mean. Just use Frank's, insidious, noed and whispers. It's what I do and it seems to work perfectly.
  • PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    Console was made mostly to play games together, of course you’re going to get SWF’s
  • Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828
    SWF keeps the game alive tbh. Despite how much that must suck but I do enjoy playing with my friends and bf (who don’t know much abt the game or that good at it keep in mind)
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

its common because its easier to form, but I have no issues with it

• legion_main
    legion_main Member Posts: 483
    Raven24 said:

What.
    Most people? That is..an interesting fake fact.

What’s so fake about it? I suppose you have a better statistic?
  • Broosmeister
    Broosmeister Member Posts: 281
    Because people who play on console have friends and want to have fun with them.
    While the lonely sweaty PC mustard race people play alone to win. 😁
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    I play with myself *cough cough* I play dbd with myself, that's better.
    I play casually and I join friends rarely because they think they know what they're doing but... they just get annoyed by losing.
    I don't wanna lose my friends to the entity.
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    I play solo as it's easier and I survive more then in a team
  • KissyKissy
    KissyKissy Member Posts: 112

How do you know they're grouped up?

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269

How do you know they're grouped up?same survivor same loadouts and perks all that bs