Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Assassin Concept (Pennywise)

D_backy
D_backy Member Posts: 2

It is I'm sure that one day Pennywise will come to the game. Especially with the arrival of the new TV series. And with that I wanted to give him my very good suggestion, I understand that it is not balanced, but I believe it can be reused. Let's go

**Pennywise's Power: Balloon of Fear**

Pennywise can place 3 balloons in the game: a blue one, the weakest; a yellow one, of medium difficulty; and a red one, the strongest.

**Balloon Placement:**

- By clicking the right mouse button, you can place a balloon.

**Blue Balloon:**

- By pressing interaction button 1 on the keyboard and the right mouse button, you can place a blue balloon.

- The blue balloon creates more frequent and difficult skill checks for survivors.

- Reduces Pennywise's terror radius by 5 meters (from 32 meters to 27 meters).

**Yellow Balloon:**

- By pressing interaction button 2 on the keyboard and the right mouse button, you can place a yellow balloon.

- The yellow balloon makes the fog in the map thicker for survivors.

- You can create up to 5 illusions (windows, walls, and fake pallets) by clicking the right mouse button again with a yellow balloon on the map. The illusions disappear if a survivor gets within 1.20 meters of them.

**Red Balloon:**

- By pressing interaction button 3 on the keyboard, you can place a red balloon.

- The red balloon allows you to transform into a random killer you have unlocked or a survivor in the match.

- Transforming into a survivor:

- You can vault pallets.

- You have no terror radius.

- You move at survivor speed.

- The transformation into a survivor is only for a survivor present in the match.

- If you attack another survivor, you will automatically revert to your normal form.

- Transforming into a random killer:

- The transformation is random. It can be any killer you have unlocked or a survivor.

- You can use the chosen killer's power once for 30 seconds.

- Your terror radius, speed, appearance, and size change according to the chosen killer.

- After using the red balloon, you need to wait 1 minute and 30 seconds to use it again.

**Survivor Interaction:**

- Survivors can pop your balloons.

- After all the first-stage balloons are popped, you can place a second stage of these balloons, which are weaker in power and limited, and cannot be popped by survivors.

This is my idea. I hope you like it and bring a similar or identical idea to the game. If you like it, please contact me at the following email: d.backy123@gmail.com