Point of Killer Offerings

Options
Recently my killer bloodweb is giving me an offering that allows me to play as Freddy, with my perks and add one being unable to be used for the hunt. Now I understand doing this if I didn't own Freddy, give me a taste, but I already own him, so my question is why?

Comments

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

You got the purpose of splinters right, but there is something borked with them showing up on bloodwebs even though you have the respective Killer unlocked. Do you have all licensed Killers unlocked?

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 684
    Options
    PigNRun said:

You got the purpose of splinters right, but there is something borked with them showing up on bloodwebs even though you have the respective Killer unlocked. Do you have all licensed Killers unlocked?

Yep

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    Options
    Sound like bug for me if you got this killer alredy and find this offering in blood web 
  • Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Options
    I got a glass splinter to play pig in my pig bloodweb. 
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options
    Zarathos said:
    I got a glass splinter to play pig in my pig bloodweb. 
    Too much piggy-chan
  • Crizpen
    Crizpen Member Posts: 129
    Options

@TatsuiChiyo said:
    Recently my killer bloodweb is giving me an offering that allows me to play as Freddy, with my perks and add one being unable to be used for the hunt. Now I understand doing this if I didn't own Freddy, give me a taste, but I already own him, so my question is why?

My understanding is that the splinters will show up in a bloodweb until you purchase the DLC. If you purchase the killer and survivor for cells, but don't purchase the DLC, they will still show up.

Obviously, it's unnecessary, but not a huge deal since you can usually avoid them on the bloodweb before moving on to the next web.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 684
    Options
    Crizpen said:

@TatsuiChiyo said:

My understanding is that the splinters will show up in a bloodweb until you purchase the DLC. If you purchase the killer and survivor for cells, but don't purchase the DLC, they will still show up.

Obviously, it's unnecessary, but not a huge deal since you can usually avoid them on the bloodweb before moving on to the next web.

Makes sense. Got Freddy for cells since Quentin's perks were useless for me.