Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

LIGHT FAIRFILED (original character) PROPOSAL

SILLY_FLUFFY_ELF_
SILLY_FLUFFY_ELF_ Member Posts: 1

Hello :3 DBD Community and devs <3!! i have a interesting proposal for y'all its quite a very interesting job and porject that i made 3/4 years ago… and now that i finished it i wanted soo much to share it with y'all and see what you guys of course think about him.

DESCRIPTION | STORY (i'll do a part 2 for the story and for his power and abilities)<3

(a little information<3) the following character i will tell you about is very particular and unique in his way of being cause since it's original i hope really much that he will a new killer for DBD <3

his name is Light Fairfield and he's the twin older brother of dwight fairfield ! i made him a twin cause i thought was a sweet and nice idea to do :3

he's blonde a very bright and clare type of blonde, his eyes are a clear blue, he's half human and half demon

in life he is a journalist and a famous guitarist but he also have a dark side.

(I REALLY HOPE SOOOOO MUCH THAT A SMALL ARTIST LIKE COULD ONE DAY WORKING WITH Y'ALL<3)

here is his character sheet<3