We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Entity's Realm A Product of the Human Mind?

Options
scoobydoomh
scoobydoomh Member Posts: 47

I have a theory about how the entity's realm is run/created. I think that it is possibly a construct made by the the human mind. I also think it is possible that it is run by the minds in it. Remember when the devs said that they would never add a non-human killer? This might be the reason why. Humans have almost limitless minds and this could all possibly be created by the people in trapped in the realm. This might be the reason why all the maps have some connection to a killer/survivor.

Comments

• Doc
    Doc Member Posts: 94
    edited June 2018
    Options

I really like this theory. Like your mental state influences the area around you. If anyone here has ever read the book "House of Leaves" it has a very similar concept.

• ILOVEMYSUPERDOG114
    ILOVEMYSUPERDOG114 Member Posts: 45
    Options

"exploit mind" wowowowowowwowowowowowwowowowowowwoowowwowoowowowowwowowowowowoowwoowwow