What other weapons would you like to see the killers have?

Options
Mushwin
Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576

Not sure if it's been ever asked, but does anyone have any weapons they wish to see the killers have? scissors? a hedge trimmer??? a hook?

Comments

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    A sickle or a circular saw. Or a scalpel.

And when I said scalpel I got a disturbing image of Clown in a nurse outfit with a white tunic and miniskirt.
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

Frying pan!

• Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,732
    edited January 2019
    Options

For a main weapon: Giant scissors/Garden Shears/etc. Bobby Barrows style. you know what, lets just get the Scissorman in the game, having a little dude with giant scissors chasing everyone would make my life complete.

though to be honest, I'm surprised there hasn't been a whip introduced yet. Especially one as a power that could be used to lasso survivors. IIRC they even put on in Last Year, so maybe thats why the Devs haven't been eying up the idea too much.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Some kind of hilariously oversized Gladius for Trapper. 
  • JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,354
    Options

I'd like Hillybilly to have a rake or a banjo.

• ChesterTheMolester
    Options

#BanjoForBilly
  • ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616
    Options

@Mushwin said:
    Not sure if it's been ever asked, but does anyone have any weapons they wish to see the killers have? scissors? a hedge trimmer??? a hook?

You hit survivors with a hook and then you hook them?
    On an other hook?
    I like it.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    Options
    This is already a mature game. Give the Doctor a giant dildo like the one they have in Saints Row III  :)
  • GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464
    edited January 2019
    Options

@JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

Could you imagine them replacing the chainsaw noise on that skin with "Duelling Banjos" i would play Billy for the rest of my days :)

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587
    Options

I'd love for huntress to get hatchet cosmetics. The throw-able ones not her main axe. Other than that I'd love to see a bastard sword or claymore wielding killer. Or a spear and net type deal. I'd be terrified of that.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,219
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Some sort of claw weapon would be nice, 
    Like the beastclaw from bloodborne or the talon of turok. The wristblade of turok would be nice too, much bigger than pigs.

Some twohanded blade, be it some real swords or some improvised scrap. Although an executioner with sword would be nice.

While we're at it, glasshard is often requested in killer concepts. Some hot glowing fire poker might be funny too.

The giant scissors or boltcutters would allow for some gory mori.

(Totally would like a killer based on this guy lol)
    Post edited by Raptorrotas on
  • Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587
    Options

Oooh having a small petite killer wielding a glass shard from a mirror would be pretty damn amazing honestly

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

@Captain_Spaulding said:
    Oooh having a small petite killer wielding a glass shard from a mirror would be pretty damn amazing honestly

I mean, we already have Laurie wielding a glass to stab your ass.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Options

With the extra skins
  • Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423
    Options

I think we've got enough Knifes and Saws, I wouldn't be mad at more Claws but what I really want is some kind of effect like Fire or something.

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    Options
    Huntres who throw little chainsaw lije cabibal :chuffed:
  • Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,219
    Options

Oh right theres a certain type of killer that ive discussed on both steam and here... Their weapon were hunting dogs.

• Mushwin
    Options

@Larcz said:
    Huntres who throw little chainsaw lije cabibal :chuffed:

I would love to see the Huntress throwing shurikens!

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540
    Options

Lasso

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

There is too many thinks that can be taken into a whole new direction, but I would like to see a dagger, you know a ritual dagger

• MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053
    Options

p e e n u t

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

Well if they ever create that C.E.O killer I'd be terrified when he/she starts throwing lootboxes. Especially once you realized it charged your credit card each time you got hit.

• Mushwin
    Options

Maybe lamps! or cats like off the simpsons!

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

I would like a scythe, scissors, some kind of whip, a pencil (Surprisingly effective to puncture skulls, you can ask me how I know), a Northstar, chain or a medieval mace with a chain, and a spoon (For the memes)

• Mushwin
    Options

Ty for the comments and ideas, it would be great to see other weapons, i know i did a silly weapons post, maybe for a week of silly weapons....scissors i would love.....for valentines day, even those hearts a flying.....

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

Billy needs a pitchfork to go with that scarecrow outfit.

• Steamtastic_Vagabond
    Options
    To hell with it, I want a killer with a sack of potatoes 
  • yes
    yes Member Posts: 361
    Options

Maybe a chain or a mace. Or a left-handed killer would be nice too. Maybe add the option to 'switch hands' via customization if the left-handedness is annoying for players.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

A feather so I can tickle survivors.

• Shad03
    Options

@LCGaster said:
    I would like a scythe, scissors, some kind of whip, a pencil (Surprisingly effective to puncture skulls, you can ask me how I know), a Northstar, chain or a medieval mace with a chain, and a spoon (For the memes)

John Wick is a confirmed killer (no he's not) so you'll see him running at you with a pencil.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

@Shad03 said:
    John Wick is a confirmed killer (no he's not) so you'll see him running at you with a pencil.

That would be pretty cool XD

Search ZombieGoBoom back to school edition on youtube, it's pretty good

• Shad03
    Options

@LCGaster said:

@Shad03 said:

That would be pretty cool XD

Search ZombieGoBoom back to school edition on youtube, it's pretty good

I'll be sure to.

• ChesterTheMolester
    Options
    Shad03 said:

@LCGaster said:

A pencil... a ######### pencil.
  • Shad03
    Options

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    Shad03 said:

@LCGaster said:

A pencil... a [BAD WORD] pencil.

That's crazy. I mean who does that?