Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

It seems like everyone is playing Vecna like a league of legend character

Yatol
Yatol Member Posts: 1,955

Everyone just spams abilities as soon as they can. Is it really the optimal way to play him? I feel like its better if you plan ahead with him and try to find the right time use his abilities but maybe its just me.

Comments

• SleepyLunatic
    SleepyLunatic Member Posts: 408

His cooldown is long af so you dont want to sit on his power, especially since dbd is a pretty fast game.

Besides, why save the power when it works just fine using it when you have it?

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

You might aswell fire off the skull and sphere when you get them as its a 38 sec wait until you can use them again. Fly and Hand are more tactical/opportunity spells.

• IIITweedleIII
    IIITweedleIII Member Posts: 954

My only gripe about Vecna's powers is for the life of me why did they NOT decidedly believe the D-Pad on both PC AND Console was not the optimal choice to pick which of the Four Powers Vecna uses.

It's by far the easiest decision to come out with. Choosing a power to use that's on screen Up Down Left Right. The D-Pad / UpDownLeftRight Arrows IS Exactly the right decision... and BHVR didn't think of this??? 🤦🏻‍♂️

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 829

Vecnas cloak of invisibility in particular encourages this as Vecna gains Undetectable while he is on cooldown

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Yeah was just looking through his addons and thought that spamming them would make for a nice 10 seconds of undetectable. Could add the ring of spell to take 4 secs off the recovery time