Survivor perks that give +bloodpoint gains

Options
MyNamePete
MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

There are many killer perks that give bloodpoint gains, like H:TOTH and killers are usually found to end up getting the most points out of the match which could give a huGe amount of b l o o d p o i n t e r i n o s.

With the Prove Thyself change, they gave more bloodpoint gains which is fantASTIC! I would've rather Deja Vu gotten the Objective Bloodpoint gains because its evolved around generators.

No Mither could give +% in survival. We'll Make It/Botany Knowledge It could give +% in Altruism.

Perks like Spine Chill or Premonition could give a little bonus to boldness.

aren't I just a genius? thanks

Post edited by MyNamePete on

Comments

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725
    Options

Yeah, I think there should be a perk that helps the bloodpoints gain for each category on both killer and survivor sides. There's a deal of weak perks that could have bonus bloodpoint gain added to them.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

As long as they don't give those extra BPs post-trial.
    Or make the Killer ones all post-trial too.
    Y'know, since we want equality amongst Perks.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I'd rather have technican give objective points, personally, for survivor side.

The problem about running the killer side perks is they're usually not that great.
    My huntress and maybe soon legion runs 3 of the 4, but lets not pretend they're that great.

Either survivor perks are kargely going to be useless outside of BP, or the killer side ones need work.

Who realistically runs beast of prey, or toth? Even on my grind loadout, it's not a great loadout for general play.
    Distressing might have some use in some builds, but outside of niche? I don't see it.

Bbq and chili is the only really useful one, and to get it you essentially have to saddle yourself with a killer you may not want to buy, play, or enjoy.

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725
    Options

@Rebel_Raven said:

>

Who realistically runs beast of prey, or toth?

Depending on the mood I'm in, I'll run Thrill with Ruin. There's always at least one survivor that refuses to do any gens while it's up no matter how many times you bash him over the head.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

I ran TotH a few games ago, only that Hex Perk.
    Gens weren't popping left and right. No clue if that's thanks to TotH, but curious Survivors will be curious. ;)

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    Options

the problem with the survivors its that they get less points way less and killers get like 2xBP with BBQ but the thing its the category survival on survival that needs to change make so self care fully heal you get like 500 or more cuz if you fully heal you get 86 points or something it dosent make any sense to me but since the new prove thyself its comming its going the right way

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

@Rebel_Raven said:
    I'd rather have technican give objective points, personally, for survivor side.

The problem about running the killer side perks is they're usually not that great.
    My huntress and maybe soon legion runs 3 of the 4, but lets not pretend they're that great.

Either survivor perks are kargely going to be useless outside of BP, or the killer side ones need work.

Who realistically runs beast of prey, or toth? Even on my grind loadout, it's not a great loadout for general play.
    Distressing might have some use in some builds, but outside of niche? I don't see it.

Bbq and chili is the only really useful one, and to get it you essentially have to saddle yourself with a killer you may not want to buy, play, or enjoy.

I mean, for like a few weeks I ran ONLY bloodpoint gain perks on my Trapper. Somehow I did just fine, I feel like BOP actually helped me. TOTH actually stayed around half the times.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

@Boss said:
    As long as they don't give those extra BPs post-trial.
    Or make the Killer ones all post-trial too.
    Y'know, since we want equality amongst Perks.

This.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    Options

the only think i want to see its WGLF gets a buff since this perks its just bad you get 1 token if someone its on the hook but alot ppl just unhook while the killer its near