Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

So When Does The 2.50 Patch come out?

I keep forgetting how long after the PTB that the patches go live, is it a week after the first day or is it a week after the first week?

Comments

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

I thought it was going to be today but I guess not, Maybe tomorrow? I don't know but I hope it's not at the same time as the Event since that's expected at the end of the month.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

I thought they always updated/released stuff the game on Thursdays.
    Correct me if i'm wrong, i don't keep track of that, i just remember someone saying that.

• LordziPL
    LordziPL Member Posts: 590

Tuesday boi

• deadbydaylightfan
    deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
    Hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday, anytime before the event we don’t want a summer bbq repeat where no one can log in for 3 days
  • Entità
    Entità Member Posts: 1,583
    Today is better than tomorrow: there are a lot of balances and fixes to enjoy! **
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

@Entità said:
    Today is better than tomorrow: there are a lot of balances and fixes to enjoy! **

I know, I'm so excited :D Mid-Chapter patches are usually exciting.

• ModernFable
    ModernFable Member Posts: 836
    I guess next week.
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    I guess next week.
    This is my guess... Tuesday or Thursday next week... then the event drops the following
  • PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

Probably the same time as the event which is coming out at the end of the month so probably next week.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

dArN

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

should come during the satanic illuminati red moon stuff, as this game supports such agenda

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@EntityDispleased said:
    SoonTM

Copy and past that. You're welcome.

• megdonalds
    megdonalds Member Posts: 742

Most likely tuesday next week, i am 99% sure tbh.