Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Tales of the fog

Tikury_
Tikury_ Member Posts: 2
edited June 6 in Creations

Good morning,

I've been working on creating a story about the vast universe of Dead By Daylight...

Mainly to detail events that have already happened (notably the kidnapping of Mikaela Reid and Sable Ward by the Fog) but also to extend the limits of the mythology which surrounds the entity with the incorporation of 2 new characters and a flashback to the 80s.

So I created this story in a style mixing a novel and a film script, in order to give an aspect of original writing.

The 2 new characters help move the story forward but also add elements that link the entity to the real world.

Being a big fan of Dead By Daylight, I would like to share my work with you and know your opinion on it.

I think the characters of Brandon Evans and Alyssa Katz might interest you, because I made sure that they fit perfectly into the lore of Dead By Daylight without creating any inconsistency.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0NAIOTQ0OQBR/tales-of-the-fog-int-c3-a9grale.pdf

PS : This story is in French

Brandon Rhuin

(Player Name: Tikury_ (On PS5))

I hope you like my work.

Message from the fog fan...

Comments