New chucky

Some of chucky’s addons need reworks because of the scamper changes. Running shoes are useless now

Comments

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,219

they don't need rework. they need re-balance scamper either by giving raw turning-rate, returning his flick or allowing him to change direction like billy for 0.5 second after a scamper.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,763

I thought they got rid of that flick because it wasn't possible with a controller?

• The_Yosh
    The_Yosh Member Posts: 150

I'm actually gutted about Chucky. He was the one character I would say when people asked which killer should come to DBD. When he finally released I was loving him. Then they removed his flicks. Now they removed his scamper.

He just feels miserable to play now, and a shell of the fun killer he used to be. 😭

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,970

I need to shut up about it and stop saying it in every Chucky thread... but I really just want his camera to be unlocked when scampering.

He is a third person killer, why does his scamper pull the camera behind me and off of my target when slicing and dicing?

It messes with my aim and I now have this awkward flickshot that I simply can't do console... and in regards to PC players, I'm not convinced they're too happy either having to flick just to function.

I'll accept everything else in the name of balance, but please get rid of this horrible feeling limitation.