Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Salty survivors DC against Huntress because the game didn't go their way.

Detective_Jonathan
Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

So i guess i should really start caring about other peoples fun in this game huh? I should really start to think about how me bringing Iri heads and one shotting everyone affects the people who don't even live anywhere near me huh?

yea no. Not gonna happen, if i wanna play scummy i play scummy, if you don't like it. Block me on MLGA.

(This is a slight rant i don't usually even bring this stuff in, but after getting told to kms numerous time and being made fun of, i am at the point now where i just don't give a damn anymore.)

Comments

• Tiersis
    Tiersis Member Posts: 259

Everyone should only be thinking about how much fun you have in the game, I 100% agree with you.

Sucks to waste addons like that, but yeah, most people will just drop rather than waste time if the game isn't fun for them. So sometimes I do consider that when I'm picking my loadout, I want a full game.

If I know I'm not gonna get that bringing the cheese, then I choose not to bring the cheese.

Note: I sometimes still bring the cheese, it is fun. :)

• Detective_Jonathan

@CornChip said:
    What a sweaty loadout. I would dip too.

Good. That would be points for me and none for you.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    CornChip said:

If I am willing to play through a game where I'm the only Survivor who spawns into the trial, I can play through this.
  • DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Why are you surprised? This is absolutely normal. If I bring this loadout against obvious swf bully groups they dc aswell. Nothing special. 
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

@DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Why are you surprised? This is absolutely normal. If I bring this loadout against obvious swf bully groups they dc aswell. Nothing special. 

Doc with distressing and ebony mori gets a lot of dcs too lol!

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

@CornChip said:

Cant wait for people like you and specific twitch streamers to be punished for this

Well you better be willing to wait for a long time. I will use my time however i choose.

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

I'm sure they just randomly dropped due to connection issues and it was totally not a ragequit! Survivors never DC on purpose.

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    Typical survs.Nothing special.Want make topic but i ask here How many time i can dc before i got some ban? And for how long is 1st ban?
  • Detective_Jonathan
    edited January 2019

@Killmaster said:
    # Salty Killer Post Screenshot against Survivors who DC because the game didn't go his way.

What did you expect to happen when you play this sweaty outside of red ranks?

So because i use add-ons that are designed to make the match go my way i am sweaty. What about survivors running DS, Dead hard and adrenaline, doesn't that make them sweaty to?

If you don't like it. Sue me

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    I feel ya. I just had 2 DC against my SnipeDoc build.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

@CornChip said:

waaa waaa give me easy games waaa

• Detective_Jonathan
    edited January 2019

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

Hey man, more power to you, survivors don't need free handouts, show em what's up.

Let it also be known that i actually play both sides, and while it may be hard to deal with, i know that some killers need to use such add-ons to turn to the game in to their favor. Just as survivors do the same.

• Justicar
    Justicar Member Posts: 319

I wouldn't dc against huntress, but I wouldn't blame people who do. Her hatchet hitboxes are utter bullshit.

• The_Yellow_Flash
    The_Yellow_Flash Member Posts: 3
    Classic rank 1 Huntress build. Then people wonder why deranking to stay out of rank 1 is a thing lol Nothing new or original here people keep it moving. Though this is even worse since he’s using it at rank 5. 
  • fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@Attackfrog said:

@CornChip said:

Lol swf grouped 8,9,10...And no real addons/perks...of course they cut out. Probably realize they might actually have to play the game and faced a decent killer that might beat them.

Actually pretty typical sweaty swf behavior.

I got in a lobby where I was the highest and I was solo. Not sure how that happened.

• fluffybunny

@yeet said:

@CornChip said:

You could say the same about a 4 man BNP team.
    That's basically the same thing as that. It's a sweaty loadout.

• fluffybunny

@Detective_Jonathan said:

So i guess i should really start caring about other peoples fun in this game huh? I should really start to think about how me bringing Iri heads and one shotting everyone affects the people who don't even live anywhere near me huh?

yea no. Not gonna happen, if i wanna play scummy i play scummy, if you don't like it. Block me on MLGA.

(This is a slight rant i don't usually even bring this stuff in, but after getting told to kms numerous time and being made fun of, i am at the point now where i just don't give a damn anymore.)

With that mentality, you can't complain when people go try hard on survivor and bring BNP, Insta-Heals, etc.

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

Was it rage quits? I have some friends who lag really bad with the doctor.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

With that mentality, you can't complain when people go try hard on survivor and bring BNP, Insta-Heals, etc.

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

Yeah, Quinten DC'd when I found him in a locker on his death hook, and Claudette DC'd because there were 5 gens left and she was alone.
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

@fluffybunny said:

@yeet said:

@CornChip said:

playing survivor is just easy mode by default

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

What's new?

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

i will tell you 1 thing if you are a huntress with the 1 hit addon then im sorry but im dissapointed i dont know why that addon exist if i see a killer that have 1 hit down i disconnect cuz that addon its just bad and it breaks the game alot

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@Tru3Lemon said:
    if i see a killer that have 1 hit down i disconnect

So if i run Devour Hope... ;)

• Faceless
    Faceless Member Posts: 121
    edited January 2019

your build give me a câncer.

in this case, i dc too lmao

Huntress hitbox is too broken and your build is unfun a lot.
    People don't need unfun match, só they quit.

Michael myers with your ultra rare add-ons is câncer too.
    game needs a balance

• Faceless

The guy says that he does not care but he does a post of outburst.

If you want to play that way, it's your problem. People are not forced to play what they do not want.

Sometimes they get killers with builds cancers and at the end of the game they are still toxic. So to avoid the stress I give dc

• Faceless

@Raccoon said:
    A lot of trash players have appeared trying to justify DC'S. 

Take note for future reference,  folks!

dc is legit. you do not have to be forced to stay in that game and still read '' gg ez '' at the end of the game.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693
    To avoid the stress you ruin the match for your teammates, giving the killer an easier time, while waging yourself closer to a ban. 

BIGBRAINAMWEENINGAGINSONOWITSTIMETOLEAVEEARTHFORNORAISIN
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Dude I love that set up hehe but never use iri with ebony unless you got spares there such a game changer also if I was in your game I would have pointed to you and then a gen or pallet saying I'm screwed can we farm and once I got a decent set of points I would point to the hook saying go ahead
  • Faceless

No, all quit. I dc if everyone dc

• Raccoon
    Faceless said:

No, all quit. I dc if everyone dc

LOL
  • NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

If disconnecting is that big of a deal, they shouldn't have given us the option to quit matches. It's not like we're closing the game.

I try really hard not to quit the game and just take the death, but if I play 3 matches in a row where I'm the first one hooked and either get unhooked in front of the killer, just to be hooked again or don't get unhooked at all or at the last second, I quit sometimes but it's rare. But this game is more fun for the killer than survivors, well sole Survivors like me.

It's not like we're not punished for quitting, we lose Blood Points and go down 2 pips in rank.

Though it does mess up your teammates but it happens. I was in a match where I didn't disconnect and I was the only one in the match. Yes I got hooked, didn't disconnect and the killer still got bonus BP from the disconnecting party.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

@NekoGamerX said:
    If disconnecting is that big of a deal, they shouldn't have given us the option to quit matches. It's not like we're closing the game.

I try really hard not to quit the game and just take the death, but if I play 3 matches in a row where I'm the first one hooked and either get unhooked in front of the killer, just to be hooked again or don't get unhooked at all or at the last second, I quit sometimes but it's rare. But this game is more fun for the killer than survivors, well sole Survivors like me.

It's not like we're not punished for quitting, we lose Blood Points and go down 2 pips in rank.

Though it does mess up your teammates but it happens. I was in a match where I didn't disconnect and I was the only one in the match. Yes I got hooked, didn't disconnect and the killer still got bonus BP from the disconnecting party.

The option to quit matches should stay in the case that things outside the game's norm happen, such as hacking or you being farmed against your will. But if you quit because someone is running a sweaty build, you're going to end up quitting a bunch in the higher ranks and end up screwing over a lot of other players. If this ends up happening, you should be punished far worse than losing some pips and bloodpoints, as if that's that big a punishment to begin with.

• harry14141414
    harry14141414 Member Posts: 356

look at your setup dude, are you really crying because people DC'd on you?
    I could feel the hate and anger in your passage
    I bet you not only bring these sweaty items but also tunneled and tried to mori off hook thats why they left
    you gotta chill out dude you sound like a 7 year old who likes to cry

• Raccoon

I bet you not only bring these sweaty items but also tunneled and tried to mori off hook thats why they left

"...you sound like a 7 year old who likes to cry"

-person on forum that is literally crying while advocating in favor of DC'S  
  • perotx
    perotx Member Posts: 77

I wouldn't DC because I never do, but, honestly, this build is straight up cancer and I'm not surprised they DC'd. Iridescent heads are bad enough, but bringing an infantry belt basically removes the disadvantage of bringing the heads. In addition, you brought an ebony mori. If you don't want to make a game at least somewhat fun for survivors - fine, play however you want. But don't be surprised when they DC against you.

• harry14141414

@Raccoon said:
    harry14141414 said:

I don't even understand what you're trying to say and who you're addressing lmao

• Raccoon

@Raccoon said:
    harry14141414 said:

I don't even understand what you're trying to say and who you're addressing lmao

It's ok.

You also have a topic created where you're complaining about people that DC vs your Legion (clearly unacceptable because it's YOUR match being disrupted).

Someday,  you'll get your thoughts and feelies sorted out in favor of sensible and consistent viewpoints. 
  • harry14141414

@Raccoon said:
    harry14141414 said:

@Raccoon said:

harry14141414 said:

It's ok.

You also have a topic created where you're complaining about people that DC vs your Legion (clearly unacceptable because it's YOUR match being disrupted).

Someday,  you'll get your thoughts and feelies sorted out in favor of sensible and consistent viewpoints. 

you're comparing my rank 32 legion " not even rank 50 " with all yellow tier 1 perks to that cry baby's huntress
    I never bring moris, once again
    and I rarely play mix tapes as I only got them twice or three times up till now fyi .
    now you obviously have some 10 hours in this game, so I won't bother replying to you anymore .
    this guys setup is just so so OP that's why people DC on him
    I play legion with tier 1 perks I don't see how I should be expecting DC's against him

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@NekoGamerX said:

The option to quit matches should stay in the case that things outside the game's norm happen, such as hacking or you being farmed against your will. But if you quit because someone is running a sweaty build, you're going to end up quitting a bunch in the higher ranks and end up screwing over a lot of other players. If this ends up happening, you should be punished far worse than losing some pips and bloodpoints, as if that's that big a punishment to begin with.

I agree you shouldn't quit because someone got a sweaty build,That's why I said it's rare. I quit but people want a small percentage on how many times you quit before getting banned. It hurts those who don't quit that much. If that's the case, take the quit option out of the game. I think the ranking system is a joke anyway. I wish they would just add a new mode where you could play as a killer or survivor for fun, but people care too much about their ranks in this game, which resest every month and you get nothing for getting in the higher ranks.

• Raccoon
    edited January 2019
    Survivors know your perks/tiers how?

OP is a cry baby but you're not?

You think your number of FMT is relevant?

You think my hours are relevant?

You expect people to play YOUR unfun Legion matches and magically know your build/lack thereof?

Geez, garbage day is usually Monday.
  • Raccoon

@HorsePower said:

You are VERY hypocritical Jonathan, you have some explaining to do. ;)

He is doing that more often. Already had him twice in my match, where he DCed...

Double standards, woohoo.

This topic is full of hypocrites :D
  • Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

@Boss said:

@Tru3Lemon said:
    if i see a killer that have 1 hit down i disconnect

So if i run Devour Hope... ;)

nah that one i wont if they use that then killers deserve tho kill since the survivor that didint find the totem its survivor fault for not finding it

• fluffybunny

@yeet said:

@fluffybunny said:

@yeet said:

@CornChip said:

playing survivor is just easy mode by default

You're forgetting that survivors rely on teammates and RNG. It's not easy mode; it's just different from killer.
    It can be relaxed or tense and you're unlikely to ever get as many points as you will on killer (unless you like camp or tunnel someone in their element).

You saying survivor is easy mode is like me saying killer is easy mode 'cause there's upside to playing by yourself (killer) and with a team (survivor) and downsides for both, as well.

• fluffybunny

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    fluffybunny said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

Yeah, Quinten DC'd when I found him in a locker on his death hook, and Claudette DC'd because there were 5 gens left and she was alone.

Oh, I'm sorry. That's poor sportsmanship. I don't DC, even when I don't have any hope left. Feels unfair to the other side if they played the game well. Though I'll say they have to do something about smurfs/bullies as it isn't skill to pick on newbie killers. It's a joke.