I totally didn't realize this, but Pig got a nerf with the Mangled changes

Options
Rlabotath
Rlabotath Member Posts: 123

Because it makes sense that something actively shoving rusty spikes into your mouth only "temporarily" makes you mangled.

I get that you wanted Mangled to be a temporary debuff that discourages healing until a later time, but if I might remind you, these debuffs get removed when the RBT gets removed.

So you know… Temporary.

Sarcasm aside, it's sad to see the trend of nerf pig is still active, and if I remember my patches correctly, this was on the same patch she got the little buff in. Possibly not, don't remember the order they came in.

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,671
    Options

There are two points where people usually heal against Pig:

• After the Unhook, where the Mangled Debuff is applied
    • After getting off their Trap where the Mangled Debuff is gone anyway

So putting a timer on it did not change anything for Pig. (Let alone that I personally dont think she should have a Mangled Add On to begin with, since her Add Ons which inflict status effects are only an incentive to tunnel the Survivor with the Headtrap, which is a bad playstyle for her)

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 563
    edited June 9
    Options

The add-on is bad anyway.

But yeah, this is stupid.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,637
    Options

That addon was bad anyway even when it wasn't time-limited since it can only be used a maximum of 4 times in a match.

I think they should change it to apply Mangled on ambush hits instead.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,441
    Options

Agreed, we have loads of trap addons but not many ambush-based ones.

• Rlabotath
    Rlabotath Member Posts: 123
    Options

I didn't mean it was a good add-on, just that she got another nerf. Trust me, what you're saying is completely accurate. I'm just keeping the meme alive