Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Hatch standoff solved

do gens 

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

How does that work? Do I throw hatchets at the gen? :smile:

• AlwaysInAGoodShape
    AlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 1,301
    edited January 2019

Get Even Better

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    I was once facing a pig with 1 gen remaining, we were in a standoff and there was a gen close by which i decided to repair. She didn't let me finish it and was trying to catch me but there was also a loop there.
    A few minutes later i managed to get the hatch, but the funniest thing was that she was running noed. She could had let me do the last gen, down me and hook me, but i guess she wasn't that smart that day.
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@AlwaysInAGoodShape said:

Get Even Better

Too difficult. Band-aids or nothing.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

Also have a funny story to share: After 3 gens done, a trapper heavily camped the hatch. I did 2 more gens by myself, opened the exit gate and left. He was not afk.

• AlwaysInAGoodShape
    AlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 1,301
    edited January 2019

@Master said:
    How does that work? Do I throw hatchets at the gen? :smile:

Honestly, all they needed to do was eliminate the "safe-zone problem":

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/39771/bloodwarden-for-free-on-every-killer/p1

Add to:
    Whenever a survivor gets hit, the exit-gate gets blocked by bloodwarden for 5 seconds. When the killer walks inside of the exit gate area, bloodwarden will block the exit, until the killer leaves that area.

The following:
    Whenever a survivor is hit by a killer, a blood-warden like matter blocks the hatch for 5 seconds.

Boom. All safe-zone related problems are solved.

People complaining about surviving and escaping being too hard now? Solve Death-Efficiency and we just eliminated nearly half of the complaints regarding general balance.