How Many Achievements Do You Have?

Iron_Cutlass
Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 3,182
edited June 13 in General Discussions

Was just curious to see how many achievements other people have. Ive been slowing chipping away at them over the span of 2 years, just many have been very difficult (if not impossible) for me to do (Hemophobia and Left For Dead).

Comments

• AlphaYandere
    AlphaYandere Member Posts: 66

I have all (twice) PS5 and PS4 Version, will work on Steam when Cross Progression is out

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 3,182

Back when I was on Console, I was only missing Skilled Huntress, Hemophobia, and Left For Dead. Idk if Ill ever go back and clean up the achievements for the sake of saying "Ive done it twice" since Im lazy.

• MarbleThrone
    MarbleThrone Member Posts: 424

Currently I am at 255/255 :)

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,497

I used to have 100% completion but im now missing alan wake and aestri adepts as I don't have them. But I might get them some point though.

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 962

All of them except for Aestri’s adept.

• KingFieldShipper
    KingFieldShipper Member Posts: 612

I have all of them except hitting people in basement and special items one. I’m a few away from the basement, and not even close to the special items one. I simply don’t like the basement as a concept, and typically avoid it and I don’t go back to hook, and I don’t really play killers with special items and don’t usually see flash bangs too much.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,905

All of them.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,264

All of em :3

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,893

We used to have all till Wesker. Currently we're each missing around 4 each.

• tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 845

I have 131. I'm not an achievement hunter though, so these are just the ones I've unlocked naturally from playing the game a lot. I've only bothered to unlock two adepts (for my mains Meg and Legion).

I think what I mostly have left is the adepts and achievements related to Killers that I don't care for.

For the Switch though, I've unlocked 0. I feel sad for my fellow Switch gamers who care about this sort of thing :(

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 3,017
    edited June 13

One of the few games I've enjoyed enough to go all the way on.

What I like about most trophies in DBD is you can go for them while still mostly participating in normal play. You might take a particular suboptimal build or different playstyle, but broadly speaking your actual goal still falls in line with trying to win the game. There are some exceptions, but for the most part you can earn majority of them just playing the game (relatively) normally.

Almost all of them I've earned legit, the only exception was Huntress Mastery... I have scored maybe 16 or so legitimate axe downs over 24m... but the PS4 to PS5 trophy unlock bug popped this one for me...

Of course I'm not too beat up about it given the fact that this trophy is 20 on other platforms... and 100 is just absurd 😅😅😅

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,497

That skilled huntress achiement must been so painful I already hated it on xbox even I had to do it only 20 times. I farmed it with survivors throwed hatches from far away. Maybe I had 3-4 before doing that legimitely.

• bornagain234
    bornagain234 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 336
  • Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

I got almost all.

Usually get them within a few days after a new release but I am missing the Hit 25 survivors in the basement as I rarely go for basement builds and it’s rare for survivors to go there. Also miss Hand-Eye-Coordination because you can’t choose the killer and I am not really lucky. Only ever got a 20 once and then even almost got out, had the gate 80 % done (-.-‘)

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 2,205

Zero because there aren't any to obtain on Nintendo Switch.

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,487

Every Survivor achievement in the game plus a large chunk of Killer ones.

The achievements missing are all for Killers from the last few years. Just don't enjoy Killer enough to want to go for them all.

• Wowie
    Wowie Member Posts: 575

i have all except for the vecna chapter ones

working through those though

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,660
    edited June 14

Outbreak Breakout is at 11/20 and skilled huntress is at 9/20. Also haven't encountered the hidden raccoon dog in yamaoka yet.

I kinda gave up going out of my way to get all achievements when they added outbreak break out though. I mean it's been like 1.5 years and i still don't have it yet.

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,242
    edited June 14

All of them up until the Vecna chapter which I haven't bothered with yet.

• Verconissp
    Verconissp Member Posts: 1,587

=D

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

the majority of them left are adept achievements honestly can’t be bothered doing them even if they are super easy on killer now

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,586

You’re all insane.

• SeducedByDaemonette
    SeducedByDaemonette Member Posts: 300
  • scoser
    scoser Member Posts: 482

100% on achievements and tomes.

• bornagain234
    bornagain234 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 336
    edited June 14

at home now so I was able to take a bigger pic you can actually hopefully see

Im here forever, AMA

Theres some real tough ones in there for sure. Some I thought id never complete. The vecna one hand eye co-ordination is insane.

I will actually go one further.

https://ibb.co/JkwxBW5

https://ibb.co/Xsps6rk

Post edited by bornagain234 on
  • GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 954

227/255 right now. 89%.

The only time I have had 100% was after the first Resident Evil chapter released. I never buy DLC full price, so I'm always a little bit behind.

I have most of the "hard ones" done already, except for Outbreak Breakout, that's 14/20 and I've never brought a map offering for it.

The new Vecna survivor one might be a real pain, I still need to do it and the amount of Vecnas is already dwindling.

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616

156, but the only intentional ones are some killer adepts. I'm not an achievements hunter.