The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Something Funny

I've only played Hag three times since my Dead By Daylight experience. Yesterday, and the day before, I played Hag twice. The only other time was when I got the game and that was a few months ago. 

Anyways, I got a Daily Ritual for her so I decided to do it. On Monday night, I played a game and someone disconnected, okay, and I placed traps around gens and in grassy areas. I got 2 out of 3. Yesterday, I did around the same thing, I dead hooked someone. Someone triggered a trap and I teleported to it, grabbing this Claudette of the generator. She disconnected. I got that Laurie Strode, then I grabbed a Meg off a chest. Three out of three.

It was weird because I never played her.

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Nice.

• Kurisataru
    Kurisataru Member Posts: 460

This community doesn't teach us to be scared of hag, plus the way she runs from a distance is hilarious, and especially if you see her place a trap then run right past you as if she didn't notice you, that's a side cracker. I have played against a good A hag other day who was gen gaurding like a champ. She basically pushed us to do the side that hardly had any gens and patrolled over the last few. I am too noob to think of how to counter that and so were my teammates. Rank reset is something else.

• NoodleLegs
    NoodleLegs Member Posts: 317
    That's awesome
  • LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    edited February 2019

The Hag is pretty good, you should play her more often

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I used to hate the Hag, then I had to do her challenge. The first game (months after I first played her) I got into with her I wiped the floor with survivor entrails. Since then I mained her and even prestige three her. In other words, she is pretty good and I recommend playing her more as she is surprisingly good at getting points too.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Hag is top tier, and you can't change my mind. If you are interested @SpaceCoconut has a great hag guide on YouTube.
  • NoodleLegs
    NoodleLegs Member Posts: 317
    Thanks for the suggestion! @thekiller490490