Would it be possible to get more skins designed for stealth

Options
I mean you could make them auric cells only as they would be really usefull but barring jakes default and prestige alot if survivor clothes stand out  could it be possible at time point to make clothing that helps player to play a stealth game if they need to

Comments

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

People cry about claudettes now, imagine if they did something like this.

I don't think so.

Also locking stealth cosmetics behind auric cells is a terrible idea. Pay 2 win? No thanks.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Options
    Ok I need to record my op barring jake and Claudette as they both have default natural camo designs but the rest stand out alot and I mean every new skin just makes them easier to find so why not some to make it harder to find them as well
  • DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Options
    You have two fatalities:
    1) "auric cells only" -> pay2win. 
    2) camouflage claudette on certain maps is busted. Play killer by yourself against those people and come back suggesting the same again lol
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

I want a survivor cosmetic that is bright neon and radiates a massive aura that could be seen three maps away.

Honestly, I would have no issues with stealth style cosmetics. My only request would be they can only be purchased via shards and not cells. That way you grind and earn the cosmetics, removing the concern of pay to win

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154
    Options

That would scratch the to borders towards a pay 2 win concept.

Skins should never outclass the basic clothes regarding stealth.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208
    Options

I find that most of the more obnoxious skins blend into the scenery quite well once you actually get in a game.

Apart from white tennis meg that is - can spot her a mile away.

• Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570
    Options

A cosmetic should never give advantage over gameplay, that's just plain wrong.

• DexyIV
    DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515
    Options

I think the better approach is to improve the stealth mechanics instead of making cosmetics mandatory for stealth play or forcing people to play Claude with UE. Better stealth perks, maybe add some bushes in some maps, etc.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    I laughed so hard when i saw the tittle. People complaining about P3 Claudettes and you ask for more stealth skins, good job 😂
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Cosmetics should never provide an in-game advantage.

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 610
    Options
    Orion said:

Cosmetics should never provide an in-game advantage.

Sadly they already do. Nea’s brown shirt is pretty stealthy in cornfields and generally brown areas. And all P3s darken the characters quite a bit.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    Sadly they already do. Nea’s brown shirt is pretty stealthy in cornfields and generally brown areas. And all P3s darken the characters quite a bit.

Which isn't a reason to go deeper into that BS.

• redsopine01
    Options

I want a survivor cosmetic that is bright neon and radiates a massive aura that could be seen three maps away.

Honestly, I would have no issues with stealth style cosmetics. My only request would be they can only be purchased via shards and not cells. That way you grind and earn the cosmetics, removing the concern of pay to win

Know what your right there I have no idea why o said cells shards is more you earned it
  • Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
    Options

When Neo Tokyo Feng came out I wondered why the killer always saw me \o/
    Every character has more stealthy cosmetics, they are not always the nicest tho, so you got to choose. I would rather dress well than look awful hah

• redsopine01
    Options
    Agreed though it would be intersting for new items or found in rare chests stuff that can make u blend in for say 5 seconds for juking but then is lost
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@DwightsLifeMatters said:
    You have two fatalities:
    1) "auric cells only" -> pay2win. 
    2) camouflage claudette on certain maps is busted. Play killer by yourself against those people and come back suggesting the same again lol

I can agree with 1.

As for 2 I started with Claudette and mained her for awhile and so don't really have a problem finding her on most maps and the same for killers that know where to look.