The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Offerings as of 2.4

Can we please discuss DbD’s current situation with offerings and the recent ‘infinite loading screen’/crashing issues? It’s hard to believe that this game hasn’t solved the issue as quickly as they should’ve, but they did say they were ‘looking into it’ towards the 2.5 update, but this has been an issue for awhile now. It’s not surprising to see the game crash, but what is surprising is how they haven’t fixed an issue that’s been with this situation and that has been offerings being wasted. Even if I manage to get the ‘infinite loading screen’, the game will send me back to the killer lobby after about 10 minutes of waiting, only for my offerings to be gone. This is a huge issue with DC’s too, but nothing has been solved towards it. It’s a shame to see good offerings (and even add-ons for killers) go to waste because of the game screwing itself over...Will this ever be solved or will we just have to waste more bloodpoints into getting a bloodpoint offering, only for it to go to waste due to the game dying on itself?