Options
He go awoo and then catch and hook

Big bork killer 2019

Puppy!

Comments

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    Options

good story p.s werewolf wont be in this game cannot have monsters they only do its human killers

• jaerthebear
    jaerthebear Member Posts: 212
    Options
    Tru3Lemon said:

good story p.s werewolf wont be in this game cannot have monsters they only do its human killers

But WereWoff is Human before become Werewoff????
  • Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

@Tru3Lemon said:

I mean think about it, a werewolf is still human, just turned into a wolf creature on a full mo- Wait... What's that in the sky of all open maps? Is that a full moon out in the sky? Le Gasp!

W̴̛͙͕̬̣̯͍̲̐̊̈̍̈́͂̃͛̍̾̀̋͊͂E̷̞̫̪̤̠̥̝̠̮̚͜͜R̵̢̨̮̜͖̥͙̲͎̦̓̇͂͑́̍͛̉̑̾͠E̷̢̨͕̪̼̖̟̫͚͉͐̂͐̓̀̐̂͗̽̕͠Ẃ̵̧̪̞͓̼̫͓̏̓͑̚Ơ̶͔͙̈́͛L̶̡͓̦̣̮̬͓̳͔̗̙̳͋̾̈́̓̊͠͝F̸̨̢̮̟̥͗̔̌͑̅̽́̚ ̵̢̨̺̹̖͈͔̜͕̬̤̩͉̟̒͆̂̏͋͊̾͊͑̀͊̓͛͠ͅĆ̵̹̔̒̂̑̈͌̀̏̈́̀Ǫ̵̨̛̘͓̺͓̥̲̳̮̏̍̉̑̅̽̃͌͌̚͝͠N̷̨̢̖̬̳̘̗̱͐́̆̎͛̈́͑́̕͘ͅͅF̵̨̨̖̞̰̜͇̱̟͎̿Ỉ̷̡̨̱̙̗̤͚̟̮̠̹̺͜ͅͅŖ̴̛̲̰̦̙̟̮͈͋̔̈̃̾͂̆̆̍M̶̧̡̭̱̻̰̹̬͈̩̣̞͓̈́͂͊̊̏̀̑̏͌͐̾̄͆̕͝Ȅ̴̱͚̠̭͍̟̼̬̯̳̣͙͈͊̍̏́̓͝ͅD̴̗̒͑̈́̍͠!!

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

But we got Nea.

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    Options
    The Developers have addressed this. Not in the werewolf context; however, killers like Dracula, and such have been defined as “too cliché”. However, they have thought of doing a transformative killer- so this may or may not lead us in the right direction in terms of killers.
  • Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570
    Options

@thesuicidefox said:
    But we got Nea.

Nea is more like a rat to be honest.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256
    Options

@Watery said:
    The Developers have addressed this. Not in the werewolf context; however, killers like Dracula, and such have been defined as “too cliché”. However, they have thought of doing a transformative killer- so this may or may not lead us in the right direction in terms of killers.

I could see them doing a Werewolf if they feel they have a good/fun idea to build it off of. I don't think they will make a werewolf just for the sake of it.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

@Unnamed_Freak said:

@thesuicidefox said:
    But we got Nea.

Nea is more like a rat to be honest.

Red Dead Redemption 2 spoilers (I think? This is used without context sooo)

He's a rat Dutch

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

@Eninya said:

@Watery said:

I could see them doing a Werewolf if they feel they have a good/fun idea to build it off of. I don't think they will make a werewolf just for the sake of it.

I have an idea for a killer that is kind of a werewolf, but not actually. It fits a horror-trope and would make a "werewolf" character obsolete, but it's not a werewolf. I don't wanna give out details though, maybe I'll post it sometime soon. I have a full story, perks, add-ons, power, map, everything. I just need to flesh out the survivor, which I have the basic story and perks but not completely written out yet.

• Okapi
    Okapi Member Posts: 839
    Options

@Watery said:

That argument went out the window when they added the Clown and Spirit. Both of which are variations of cliche killer tropes.

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
    edited January 2019
    Options

I would make a human killer and his power would be "Shapeshifting". He would turn into a four legged hairy canine and infect survivors with disease thru bites. If other survivor touches you to heal you, they would get infected too.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

It's because the awoooo would be too distracting for people. I would like a doggo killer as well but his kill rate would be too high because doggo's are cute and people would practically throw themselves at him because of how cute doggo is

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    edited January 2019
    Options
    We could have a werewolf like sabrewulf from killer instinct. Sorta humanoid.

Would be awesome if legion style cosmetics started becoming common where there's different gender skins.

People obviously want to kill, and do it doggy style.

Luckily there is no voice chat so no one could beat the werewolf like this:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]