Jane Doe & John Doe survivors?

Nightram
Nightram Member Posts: 144
edited June 19 in Creations

Since we got Aestri and Baer

mar. I really like the idea that they were one survivor that could switch clothes and their genders so easy. So I thought of a Jane/John Doe

Jane/John doe survivors. That the Entity claimed and gave back life into to, endless torture with no escape from the entity. A mystery past of many Doe's.

No one knows their history, and even they don't remember

□Story inspiration example:

I have seen myself floating over my own body. I knew who I were and what happened, I saw the light and felt peace. Suddenly I felt this cold and agony feeling.. Something dark and cold took me... Who am I and what happened. I didn't survive.. Is this my second life...

Survivor idea:

Idea to have many surviviors into one

-Changing between genders Male/Female

■Changing mechanic/cosmetic:

-skinshade/Race/eyes/mouth/body shape/gender/height/voices/age/clothes/Hair/face shape/Etc

-How eyes and mouth look. Body shape, switching genders, minimum and max height.

-Picking different voices, lots of hair styles (use same voice actor and edit the voice deeper or more high pitched to get more voices.

-Age adjustment from a spesific age range 18 to 70?

-Random shuffle button to get a random Doe?

Simple clothing cosmetics like Hoodie. Tshirt, pants, dress, skirt, etc. Morgue body clothes with bell on toe with a nametag.

color changing clothes for the cosmetic??

They could have a unique cosmetics for looking dead, pale skin with lifeless eyes, and scar from an autopsy.

Or zombie linked cosmetic even zombie skin?