2 survivors left and hatch has spawned

Options
why struggle on the hook?

i always kill myself so they can get the hatch 

the odds of both Of us surviving in a 2v1 with multiple gens remaining is almost zero. 

Comments

• Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

Why give up on your teammate?

i always try to save them instead of camping the hatch

the odds of the other person willingly giving up their chance for someone selfishly avoiding the game is almost zero.

• michaelmyers87
    michaelmyers87 Member Posts: 458
    Options
    Yeah how often does that workout. Killer gets easy chance to now slug and then chase you. Now everyone is dead. 
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Letting yourself die leads to a 0% chance of both of you surviving. Not letting yourself die leads to a >0% chance of both of you surviving. "Almost nothing" is higher than "nothing".

• Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

@michaelmyers87 said:
    Yeah how often does that workout. Killer gets easy chance to now slug and then chase you. Now everyone is dead. 

maybe if you were working on gens rather than trying to find the hatch when your teammate was alive, things could have been different :chuffed:

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@Ryuhi said:

@michaelmyers87 said:

maybe if you were working on gens rather than trying to find the hatch when your teammate was alive, things could have been different :chuffed:

Or the killer is camping/trying to slug so you camp the hatch or evade away and frustrate said tactics. If I'm on the hook and someone has found the hatch I'll give them the hatch. This is especially true if it's a jerk killer or the chances of me getting saved are very slim.

You're not entitled to your 4k no matter how you word it or try and insinuate it, you want that 4k go earn it and if someone's just camping the hatch because they're jerks I struggle.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256
    Options

I suicide. If I get unhooked, the killer now knows where both of us are and there's a strong chance both of us won't be making it out.

If you're trying to 4K, you should be slugging the third survivor and searching for the fourth. The reason they go hatch-hunting at this point is that repairing a generator gives away your location. That's why it's never a good idea to try and keep "progressing the game" in this situation. There's literally no hope against a killer with two brain cells to rub together if you need more than one generator, and it's not on the opposite side of the map as the hatch.