The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Question about Luck Offerings

Does it actually affect Amanda's RBT's as well? Like, does it help you get rid of it faster? A friend told me it'd only affect Bear Traps (Trapper).

Answers

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    I wouldn’t think so. Amanda’s beartrap and jigsaw boxes are purely RNG, with no luck affecting it. By that I mean- each beartrap you select has it’s own certain, key, if you will. You’d normally have four jigsaw boxes. At first, you’d have a 25% chance(assuming that you want the odds to find the correct box first), 33% when you search your second one, 50% when you open your third one, and a 100% chance when you open your fourth one. 
    My main point is, that your box is preselected- and can be found at any time, and in any order; only if you select the correct one. When put in a statistical standpoint, the bad luck wouldn’t make any sense. (As in, bad luck offerings).
  • Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674
    edited January 2019

You're probably right. Never felt like i got rid of the trap earlier w. those offerings but on my first-second try sometimes without them. It's weird xd

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Luck doesn't affect rbt. The correct jigsaw box is determined by the game once the trap is placed