We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Is there a hidden Behavior Score?

ratcoffee
ratcoffee Member Posts: 1,400

In Dota, there's a rating called "behavior score" or something like that, which is a reflection of how positive your interactions are in the game, through things like commendations in game. People with similar behavior scores are placed together in order to punish ruder players and reward nicer ones

Is there something like that in DBD? I see people talking all the time about how survivors are so toxic and teabagging at the exit gates in every game, but whenever I play killer, win or lose, chill or going for a 3+k, I almost always get people who are gracious and say GGWP, leave items as gifts, etc. or at the very least people who know not to be rude. I'm imagining either there's some hidden feature that's matching me with a different pool of players than the people complaining.

The alternative is that it's just negativity bias and people are over-remembering the rude players while under-remembering the nice ones. I'm curious if a dev could weigh in on this; if it is a thing, if they ever thought of making it a thing, and so on.

Comments