How?

How do you get onto the rock that sits on top of the hill?

Comments

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

There should be a slope up, it looks like it is just to your right.

I know though...sometimes I walk around the whole same thing without seeing the ramp up!

• Mullato
    Mullato Member Posts: 104
    Lol I feel ya. 

I mean the nea is dying on top of a rock that's on top of the hill. I tried to heal her but i couldn't reach her.

...or maybe I'm trippin.
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

@Mullato said:
    Lol I feel ya. 

I mean the nea is dying on top of a rock that's on top of the hill. I tried to heal her but i couldn't reach her.

...or maybe I'm trippin.

It's an exploit that only survivors can reach and the killer can't. I'm pretty sure since I've seen some vids of it. I wouldn't recommend doing it since I'm sure you can get banned for it.

• Mullato
    Mullato Member Posts: 104

@Mullato said:
    Lol I feel ya. 

...or maybe I'm trippin.

It's an exploit that only survivors can reach and the killer can't. I'm pretty sure since I've seen some vids of it. I wouldn't recommend doing it since I'm sure you can get banned for it.

Oh ok that makes sense. I didn't have much time to figure it out, since the hag was walking in circles by the hooked kate over there. Ran behind the tree, snapped a ss, and went on about my business xD
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

There's a few rocks like that where it's bugged one is on Gas Haven but is low to the ground and there's a big rock you can climb way up.

I've never seen anyone do it but as killer you can see the scratch marks on the rocks where they've climbed up.