If you could change one SMALL thing in dbd what would it be

Options
RedPoncho12
RedPoncho12 Member Posts: 157

if I could change one small thing is this game than I would probably make broken keys work like the glass bead add on for maps. God I love those beams but no one uses it. it wouldn’t be anything over powering but would help solo ques have something to communicate info while also making the broken key useful. This could turn survivors into moths and I’m all for it lmao

what would you change?

Comments

• RedPoncho12
    Options
  • SkeletonDance
    SkeletonDance Member Posts: 72
    Options

A feature that if you played against one specific killer or specific players the next ones are guaranteed to be different in your next match

• SkeletonDance
    SkeletonDance Member Posts: 72
    Options

And maybe removing map offerings so it wouldn't favor one specific group of role.

• RedPoncho12
    Options

I’d like that. I don’t mind how they are but I would like that

• RedPoncho12
    Options

oof, end game chat on every platform with profanity filter off would be great

• KatsuhxP
    KatsuhxP Member Posts: 365
    Options

Erase map-offerings, I don't have a problem with bad maps but I hate to be offered every second game to them. now I know that I could use a offering against it or use one myself, but I just hate to do it and rather use bloodpoint-offerings.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,100
    Options

• Removal of map offerings but only if Myers Scratched Mirror add-on guarantees an indoor map.

• BurnedTerrormisu
    BurnedTerrormisu Member Posts: 35
    Options

Every hit on the survivor on the hook adds 20% to the self unhook progress.

Self unhook by anti camping angrys the entity and he removes the killer power for 60 seconds and gives the survivor 120% runspeed for 60 seconds.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,211
    Options

Better Bloodweb purchasing

• RedPoncho12
    Options

Yea I’d maybe say this over my original statement about broken keys and glass beads. I’d like to be able to not have a bloodpoint cap with the ability to drop every thing I have on a character at once with a fair prestige and level up value

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,211
    Options

It’d be nice if there was a store where you could trade in offerings to upgrade to higher tier offerings. Like 10 brown make a yellow or something.

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,860
    Options

A seven day play streak to give rewards

• MalekithHatesSnow
    MalekithHatesSnow Member Posts: 247
    Options

If you don't do any objectives so destroying a totem (not just tapping it), gens (you have to stay on it for 10+ seconds) opening chests etc for say 2 minutes your aura is revealed to the killer and you become exposed

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,289
    Options

Add me to the "obliterate map offerings" list.

• please_explain
    please_explain Member Posts: 99
    Options

BAN for toxicity

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,621
    edited June 22
    Options

Change every nighttime map except Nostromo into Daytime maps instead

• Deathslinger1of2
    Deathslinger1of2 Member Posts: 117
    Options

yeah! I’m like, “killer has already lost! It’s daytime!”

• biggybiggybiggens
    biggybiggybiggens Member Posts: 659
    edited June 22
    Options

Few different ideas:

1. Repeat Killer prevention except for new releases of course.
    2. Maps would have a day/night transition. Start during the night and the sun would start to rise mid match and it would be daylight by the time all the generators are done or all Survivors have escaped/been killed.
    3. Invisible walls around 2 story or taller buildings..wouldn't be a thing.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,355
    Options

Bring back the old Macmillan lighting.

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,301
    Options

I can live with Coldwind, but Ormond and Eyrie of Crows would look so much better if they were nighttime.

• jamally093
    jamally093 Member Posts: 1,573
    Options

I mean there was the rose offerings which I wish came back since I never got to use them devs removed them because "it didn't let use test map brightness" which I guess if you look at old MacMillan having it he extremely dark could be hard for killer. But there a couple of bright maps now so why not test the offerings to see if they're worth brining back

• jamally093
    jamally093 Member Posts: 1,573
    Options

I would that swap the purple shrouds around since it makes no sense why survivors should be super close together a lot of people have said survivors being separated allows them to cover more ground and easily find gens.

• cclain
    cclain Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 17
    Options

add voice chat for survivor

• Unam
    Unam Member Posts: 118
    Options

Force every Player to play at least 200hrs on both sides!

• CleanseThis
    CleanseThis Member Posts: 88
    Options

When its end game collapse any survivor healing within 16 meters of an exit gate should trigger a mini blood warden.

• EEP
    EEP Member Posts: 32
    Options

Remove the sound notification killers get when they are near a survivor boon.

• poinepp
    poinepp Member Posts: 129
    Options

bringing back old hook bubble

• Senaxu
    Senaxu Member Posts: 171
    Options

server side validation and add cheat protection

• cburton311
    cburton311 Member Posts: 403
    Options

My one thing would be change the game's philosophy from 1v1v1v1v1 to 4v1. Half of score and emblems would be based on personal achievement, and other half would be based on team performance. 4 out = perfect survivor score and 0 killer score, 4k with 5 gens would be 0 survivor score and perfect killer score, and everything in between would be scaled appropriately, with something like 5 gens completed by doors unopened equaling a draw.

I think this would promote more teamplay from the survivors, and since even a single player out the doors would be a survivor win, albeit the smallest possible victory the game might be easier to balance. How the hell does behavior succeed when balancing for 2 out? The absolutely most tiny differences swing the game from a 4 out to a 1 out. I think the door getting powered is an easier metric.

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 801
    Options

Remove the "Level X" message that pops up between bloodwebs.

Just go straight to the next bloodweb.

• Coffeecrashing
    Coffeecrashing Member Posts: 3,390
    Options

When I double click the DBD icon on my computer, allow me to go directly to the Main Menu screen (the screen with the PLAY, THE ARCHIVES, STORE buttons). Because currently we have to….

1. Double click the DBD icon
    2. WAIT for the splash screen to load
    3. Press a button to get past the splash screen
    4. WAIT for the movie cutscenes to play
    5. Press a button to get past the movie cutscenes
    6. WAIT for the Main Menu to appear

Like, for reals this is an excessive amount of time and clicking, just to get to the main menu.

• Fuzzycube
    Fuzzycube Member Posts: 228
    Options

Change scratch marks/killer’s red stain any colour you wanted.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,796
    Options

make the hud more obvious

seems like people are incapable of looking at the left side of their screen

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,415
    Options

add a small chance for the crows to start making wildly unexpected sounds.

(this is a raven but the point stands)

• Unusedkillername
    Unusedkillername Member Posts: 215
    Options

A competitive game mode because i don't want to have to put up with the average random discord user.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,600
    Options

Rollback when I'm trying to pick someone up.

• EmpireCity830
    EmpireCity830 Member Posts: 113
    Options

I would revert the flashlight timing thing. Really annoying to deal with as killer. I would also give survivors (if its a "slug for 4k" scenario) the option to insta bleed-out after 60 sec or so. This way they don't have to waste their time waiting for the killer to chase down the last survivor. (Just had a match having to deal with that, really annoying.)

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,333
    Options

Adjust bloodpoint gains for doing more team-based things and incentivizing assisting the overall team instead of mainly yourself, both for BP and MMR.

• BlightedDolphin
    BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,705
    Options

Give HUNK Looming Dread and voice lines.

• Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 938
    Options

Change Wire Spool to a 'Rare' add-on.

It's currently an uncommon add-on, and, with the sheer number of uncommon add-ons that currently exist, I very rarely see it. In fact, I have twice the number of rare add-ons than I do any of my uncommons.

It's just my favorite toolbox add-on and I would like it to be more common… by making it rarer.

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 1,897
    Options

I would like the Survivors items to be slightly smaller.

I think they're a tad too big and I enjoy seeing the Survivor I'm playing and those toolboxes and medkits just look too big and take up more visual space than necessary.

They are probably the size of the heads of the Survivors.

That's my small thing.

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 532
    Options

Swap the color pallets of Yamaoka and Red Forest.

Make it so a snowstorm is happening on Ormond and a Sandstorm is happening on Eyrie.

• Objectively_speaking
    Objectively_speaking Member Posts: 500
    Options

Change killer adept to just one kill

Or Remove all map offerings\make sacrificial ward a brown offering and spawn in almost every web