The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Any particular reason you play that certain survivor?

2»

Comments

• ThirdSealOPplzNerf
    ThirdSealOPplzNerf Member Posts: 360

I play Meg or Kate because they're attractive to me.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    @Vietfox said:
    @Vietfox said:
    I main Feng because she's simply the best one.
    You’re indeed right @Vietfox.
    I know, thanks.
    Don’t change your quote back!!! You think Meg is best!!! XD
    Say again?

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Vietfox said:
    @Vietfox said:
    @Vietfox said:
    I main Feng because she's simply the best one.
    You’re indeed right @Vietfox.
    I know, thanks.
    Don’t change your quote back!!! You think Meg is best!!! XD
    Say again?

😂😂😂
  • BingBongBoi
    BingBongBoi Member Posts: 90
    I'd never play Kate on ps4, because there's a glitch where her hair goes flinging all over the place. I play ace because he has a built in Iron Wil, besides, ace is one THICC piece of man
  • dApollyon
    dApollyon Member Posts: 16

Nea. Green hair. I'm toxic.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    edited January 2019
    Feng because she's cute haha. And I like a lot of her outfits too.
  • feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 902

I started out playing Claudette. I didn't P3 her, yet, but I probably won't ever wear her P3 outfit as I hate that she has the reputation of scardette, and I never play her like that. I also play Feng, because she's a cutie. I also play Nea mostly because I was a Tomboy too growing up. I recently just got into playing Dwight. I have a lot of luck with him. I'll round out my top five with Detective Tapp. No reason. I just like him.

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    Feng because I love her outfits.
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

I main jake because when I started playing Dead by Daylight I had never heard about the sabotage nerf of updates past. That, and I can use his cosmetics to look like anyone from a samurai to a peasant to a hobo.

• HarryToeknuckles
    HarryToeknuckles Member Posts: 158

It's all based on how good their perks are that i've unlocked, right now Feng Min has the best setup so I'm usually her.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

Well, i used to play claudette till jeff came out. Jeff looks basicly like me, 10 to 15 years ago (well, i had red hair and beard, and the face was different, but hairstyle, beard, dressstyle and a little belly where all in it), so now i main him unless i want to be extra stealthy.