Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Perk Ideas

Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

Cancerous attack:Your wounds stab deeper than last time. When hitting a survivor that is affected by endurance (deep wounds/borrowed time) the effect will be reduced by 5/6/7 seconds.
Last resort: While in the chase for 80/70/60 second injured and without using the exhaust perk dead hard the next attack that hits will instead will send you into deep wounds status effect for 15 seconds. This perk can only be used once and will be able to be stored.

Comments

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

Cancerous attack would be a waste of a perk slot since not everyone runs borrowed time, and people are already complaining about how Legion is broken and is unfun to play against (No need to add more fuel to the fire)

Last Resort Is also useless unless you are playing against a killer who has NO idea how chases work. The chances of a chase that last longer than 30 seconds are 2 out of 100.

I'm not knocking your ideas, they are good ideas. I just can't see people not complaining.

• Hoodied

@BigBadPiggy said:
    Cancerous attack would be a waste of a perk slot since not everyone runs borrowed time, and people are already complaining about how Legion is broken and is unfun to play against (No need to add more fuel to the fire)

Last Resort Is also useless unless you are playing against a killer who has NO idea how chases work. The chances of a chase that last longer than 30 seconds are 2 out of 100.

I'm not knocking your ideas, they are good ideas. I just can't see people not complaining.

most chases last around 50 seconds for me, just trying not to make op perks

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

@BigBadPiggy said:

most chases last around 50 seconds for me, just trying not to make op perks

I know the struggle, trying to come up with perks that aren’t op. It’s a tough business.
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

I myself struggle, with making perks, rarely do I see fan-made perks that are well recieved but I just want more than 1 person to say they like mine and I'd be happy. But then again Survivors don't like Basement perks so that'll probably never happen XD`

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

Carpenter: you gain token 1 each time you in the TR of the killer by 10s (similar than stake out) you gain the ability to fix pallets to fix a pallet will be 13s with skillcheck max token that you can get its 4 tokens

now ppl that will see this will just say that wont happend or that its op i guess its not that powerful since hooks can be repair itself without perks except hangsman trick i think its called that the things its that i want to see more mecanics for survivors i mean you have jake that can sabo hooks or beartraps why not this perk since in some maps have less and others have alot but the mayority of the killers have spirit fury combined with enduring so i guess those 2 perks combine are op so why not this perk (p.s dont get mad)

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    edited January 2019

@ToxicFengM1n said:
    Cancerous attack:Your wounds stab deeper than last time. When hitting a survivor that is affected by endurance (deep wounds/borrowed time) the effect will be reduced by 5/6/7 seconds.
    Last resort: While in the chase for 80/70/60 second injured and without using the exhaust perk dead hard the next attack that hits will instead will send you into deep wounds status effect for 15 seconds. This perk can only be used once and will be able to be stored.

Shoplifting: when you are behind a survivor, difficult skill-check trigger to steal his/her items when staying standing/standing or walking/standing or walking or running, it can be enabled 1/2/3 times per match

Stockholm syndrome: you are no longer able to uhhook. Shouting loud reveals your location to the killer, grants you 500 BP per each nearby survivor, causes exhaustion for 100/80/60 seconds

Touchdown: when healthy status and running press E for shoulder push on a killer transporting a survivor, will stun for 3/4/5 seconds with 180/150/120 seconds of exhaustion, dropping the survivor after

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Tru3Lemon said:

Carpenter: you gain token 1 each time you in the TR of the killer by 10s (similar than stake out) you gain the ability to fix pallets to fix a pallet will be 13s with skillcheck max token that you can get its 4 tokens

now ppl that will see this will just say that wont happend or that its op i guess its not that powerful since hooks can be repair itself without perks except hangsman trick i think its called that the things its that i want to see more mecanics for survivors i mean you have jake that can sabo hooks or beartraps why not this perk since in some maps have less and others have alot but the mayority of the killers have spirit fury combined with enduring so i guess those 2 perks combine are op so why not this perk (p.s dont get mad)

Nooooooooooo
  • Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

@Milo said:
    Tru3Lemon said:

Nooooooooooo

its ya boi david fixing the pallets xd

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Tru3Lemon said:

Reason being is because having the ability to rebuild the shack pallet for just hanging in the TR for so many seconds is kinda OP... like nothing is earned.... you just crouch around.... you can follow the killer around rebuild pallets just as fast as they break em.... that is fun for one side! Not for both... if the team introduces rebuilding pallets that ability needs to be a once per trial... because everyone could run that perk.... I mean the person being chased could run it and gain all the tokens in one chase followed by a person following and rebuild all the pallets that were just broken...... it would need to be a time waster a long time waster because pallets waste a lot! Of the killers time already.... this perk would be like attempting to balance legion and reworking freddy 
  • XavierBoah17
    XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 204
    I have an idea for a perk but idk.

Enraged:
    When stunned by a pallet, increase movement speed my 6% for 1 second. For every gen finished, Increase duration by 1 second but decrease speed bonus by 1%. 

Or 

Unbound Strength:
    Every hit survivor grants a token. Hooking a survivor grants 5 tokens, up to a maximum of 10 tokens. When at 10 tokens, your next attack triggers the expose effect. Lose 6 tokens for hit attacks or lose 2 tokens for missed attacks.
  • Hoodied

@XavierBoah17 said:
    I have an idea for a perk but idk.

Enraged:
    When stunned by a pallet, increase movement speed my 6% for 1 second. For every gen finished, Increase duration by 1 second but decrease speed bonus by 1%. 

Or 

Unbound Strength:
    Every hit survivor grants a token. Hooking a survivor grants 5 tokens, up to a maximum of 10 tokens. When at 10 tokens, your next attack triggers the expose effect. Lose 6 tokens for hit attacks or lose 2 tokens for missed attacks.

Unbound strength was my original idea for cancerous strike, but I though mmmmh one hitting survivors with legions power seems balanced