Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Tell us about the Discord event, please!

Entità
Entità Member Posts: 1,583
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

About the "We are trying something new this week! Meet us on our official discord server at 2PM EST and register on the form below in order to get a chance to play with the Community Team on PC!" notice, what's going on on Discord? I am a PS4 player: please, let us at least participate through your detailed stories! Can lucky players who are trying this new experience report it to the community, replying to this thread? :)

Comments

• TheOwl
    TheOwl Member Posts: 185

Essentially, this is a play a match with the developers' type event. Players need to fill out a form and then join a preparation group to play with the community team. You also can't play more than one match with them.

I signed up to try and play a match as it seems like it would be quite a bit of fun, but after filling out the form, you need to join a preparation group on Discord to get into a match with the developers. This group only accommodates four players at a time, and people are quickly hitting the join button to get into this group so most PC players probably won't get a chance to join a match.

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

so.... it won't be streamed? cute

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

@Jesya said:

Nothing going on so they have to waste a Thursday with filler.

Hopefully 2.5 is out Tuesday then back to actual stuff like streams/Q&As next Thursday... I imagine that'll be about Moonrise event...

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

and yet some would like to see how they play...even if poorly...

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Entità said:
    About the "We are trying something new this week! Meet us on our official discord server at 2PM EST and register on the form below in order to get a chance to play with the Community Team on PC!" notice, what's going on on Discord? I am a PS4 player: please, let us at least participate through your detailed stories! Can lucky players who are trying this new experience report it to the community, replying to this thread? :)

DIsord is not PC exclusive. You can even use it on your mobile and its possible to access it via the ps browser too

• Entità
    Entità Member Posts: 1,583

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@Jesya said:

Nothing going on so they have to waste a Thursday with filler.

Hopefully 2.5 is out Tuesday then back to actual stuff like streams/Q&As next Thursday... I imagine that'll be about Moonrise event...

Next tuesday? :( Two weeks from the PTB to the release for a midchapter, against only one week of waiting for the Legion chapter? Why? Can you ask them?

• TheOwl
    TheOwl Member Posts: 185

To those who may be interested in participating, the preparation rooms are filling up slower so if you want to try playing a match now may be the time.

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Jesya said:

and yet some would like to see how they play...even if poorly...

Oh yeah I would love to see how some veterans bully them 
  • Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    The event has concluded! Sorry about your luck, for those who didn’t participate.