about optimization for consoles

Options
pandorayr
pandorayr Member Posts: 576
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

All they did was promise a december 2018 console optimization patch that never came Now all they care about is to make sure dedicated servers will work Console players get the shaft once more on this game (reason why I stopped playing roughly two month ago)

This tuit is already deleted

Other promises we continue waiting:
Nerf Ds
Rework Hatch
Rework Fredy
Fix matchmaking

Comments

• CaptainCastle
    CaptainCastle Member Posts: 536
    Options
    The messed up thing is I bought spirit and clown because I believed their hype and thought they cared. Noooope. Guess I'll resume my boycott.
  • pandorayr
    Options

@CaptainCastle said:
    The messed up thing is I bought spirit and clown because I believed their hype and thought they cared. Noooope. Guess I'll resume my boycott.

The spirit it's fine however I think the clown maybe needs some small changes I don't see any clown for a long time ago.

• pandorayr
    Options

@Master said:

@pandorayr said:
    All they did was promise a december 2018 console optimization patch that never came Now all they care about is to make sure dedicated servers will work Console players get the shaft once more on this game (reason why I stopped playing roughly two month ago)

Nerf Ds
    Rework Hatch
    Rework Fredy
    Fix matchmaking

I lose trust in BHVR more and more tbh.
    ALso you forgot SC on that list, instead of nerfing SC, they now even thought about a buff :lol:

But instead of working on the problems that are easier to fix, they plan on imlplementing dedicated servers in summer.....

I totally agree with u.
    few months ago nerf self care and they now even thought about a buff

• Fenrir
    Fenrir Member Posts: 533
    Options
    Completely disgusted at them
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

It's cheaper (and more profitable) to fill the store with cosmetics and pump out new DLCs for the cattle to consume.

• Entità
    Entità Member Posts: 1,583
    Options

@Myerinodudd said:
    Entità said:

They wrote a roadmap about this: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/36658/tech-efforts-unreal-engine-optimization-dedicated-servers :)

Optimization patch is not gonna come console you will see it.I am sure dedicated servers only comes to PC.

Why should they do that discrimination?

• pandorayr
    Options
  • Entità
    Entità Member Posts: 1,583
    Options

@Myerinodudd said:
    Entità said:

@Myerinodudd said:

Entità said:

They wrote a roadmap about this: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/36658/tech-efforts-unreal-engine-optimization-dedicated-servers :)

Optimization patch is not gonna come console you will see it.I am sure dedicated servers only comes to PC.

We waiting fix disconnect issue on console for 2.5 years.If killer disconnects during anytime in game, all survivors lose their item,gain 0 BP and just safety pip (even if you did more than 25K BP in game)

Has that problem been fixed on PC?

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I understand your frustration, but if you have been putting up with it for so long it’s because it’s not as much a problem as you want to make it look like here.
    While there are things to improve and fix, I’m still glad the game has no subscription whatsoever and that it isn’t pay2win. DLCs? Cosmetics? I choose to spend a lot of money on them because I want to. Nobody’s forcing me. And having spent a lot of money on things that are my own choice doesn’t make my entitlement bar go up either.

if you don’t like it, you can always choose another game. If you want to complain, go ahead, but remember you don’t get to push anyone around to achieve your own selfish demands.
  • Fenrir
    Options
    Entità said:
    If they spend time actually putting effort into the stuff on the road map instead of making so many road maps
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Entità said:

@Myerinodudd said:
    Entità said:

@Myerinodudd said:

Entità said:

We waiting fix disconnect issue on console for 2.5 years.If killer disconnects during anytime in game, all survivors lose their item,gain 0 BP and just safety pip (even if you did more than 25K BP in game)

Its a console specific thing, never been a problem on PC because stuff works differently on console/PC
    The dedicated servres might fix the problem for console though (just a wild guess)

• CaptainCastle
    CaptainCastle Member Posts: 536
    Options
    Master said:

@Entità said:8

@Myerinodudd said:
    Entità said:

@Myerinodudd said:

Entità said:

Its a console specific thing, never been a problem on PC because stuff works differently on console/PC
    The dedicated servres might fix the problem for console though (just a wild guess)

They explicitly said they won't 
  • pandorayr
    edited January 2019
    Options

@Gorgonia said:
    I understand your frustration, but if you have been putting up with it for so long it’s because it’s not as much a problem as you want to make it look like here.
    While there are things to improve and fix, I’m still glad the game has no subscription whatsoever and that it isn’t pay2win. DLCs? Cosmetics? I choose to spend a lot of money on them because I want to. Nobody’s forcing me. And having spent a lot of money on things that are my own choice doesn’t make my entitlement bar go up either.

if you don’t like it, you can always choose another game. If you want to complain, go ahead, but remember you don’t get to push anyone around to achieve your own selfish demands.

Asked they to fix a game I paid for on consoles not is a demand egoist.

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options
    They pushed optimisation to spring.
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Entità said:
    They said all platforms for optimisation and dedicated servers.
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

@Myerinodudd said:
    Entità said:

@Myerinodudd said:

Entità said:

The game has only been on console for a year and half. The disconnect issue started popping up around this time last year. While yes, we have been waiting for the fix for longer than we should, lets not make up facts.

• Fenrir
    Options
    They pushed optimisation to spring.
    They are stalling definitely goin to "pass" on it again when spring hits
  • TheHourMan
    TheHourMan Member Posts: 1,052
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Entità said:

@Myerinodudd said:
    Entità said:

Has the game even been out on console 2.5 years?

Edit: nvm
  • popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    Options
    Gorgonia said:

How is he selfish? 
  • ItzSoulz
    ItzSoulz Member Posts: 368
    Options

They said optimization patch for console is coming in spring

• KissyKissy
    KissyKissy Member Posts: 112
    edited January 2019
    Options

Out of all the games I have been following in my life, this team is one of the worst. Thank God I only gave these guys 5 bucks total. They will never get any amount of money from me anymore with the way they manage game.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,995
    Options

@pandorayr said:

Nerf Ds
    Rework Hatch
    Rework Fredy
    Fix matchmaking

A. Decisive strike is getting worked on
    B. Hatch is harder to work on than DS
    C.You try to rework freddys entire power
    D. SWF groups push you there and when the game is giving the killer different ranked survivors
    E. Dedicated servers will help with the fps a little till optimization comes out, calm your tits