Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

April Fools Event Idea

Survivors become the killers; killers become the survivors.

Imagine Laurie killing Shape with Judith's Tombstone addon?!

Seriously, it would make for a fun second game mode, or an event. Trapper, Huntress, Shape and Hag all trying to hide from Nea the Killer! (Who has the Nurse's abilities).

Eh, dumb idea, but it could make for some fun.

Comments

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Does this mean that the Fat Survivor build would actually be possible with Clown?
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Someone, don't remember who (maybe @ChesterTheMolester ) suggested that would be nice to enable all perks in matches for april fools, and i agree :)
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

them bringing back the update from howling grounds with the pallet save and flashlight save change that would be great sarcasm

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Vietfox said:
    Someone, don't remember who (maybe @ChesterTheMolester ) suggested that would be nice to enable all perks in matches for april fools, and i agree :)
    I didn't, though i'd be for insidious and tombstones in basekit for every Killer.
  • Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594
    edited January 2019
    Vietfox said:
    At Rank 1, most people already have all perks.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox said:
    I meant all perks available during the match
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    That would be awesome!!! Then I could truly be OP with freddy. Except that I wouldnt be able to kick gens cause overcharge would mess me up bad :lol:
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    That would be awesome!!! Then I could truly be OP with freddy. Except that I wouldnt be able to kick gens cause overcharge would mess me up bad :lol:
    Mathieu runs overcharge with Freddy, that means it must be an op build 😂
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    Mathieu runs overcharge with Freddy, that means it must be an op build 😂
    Oh yeah! I remember watching him play Freddy with overcharge on stream. I think I died a little inside when I saw it. 

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

All BP & IS we'll earn that day will be removed the next day.