Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The Bandwagon

Fenrir
Fenrir Member Posts: 533
I am now on the bandwagon for getting micheals ultra rare addons nerfed its just not fun my brothers in arms join me

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895

Nope

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Myers addons are fine.
  • Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570

His ultra rares are fine, Tuft of Hair increases the evil requirement tremendously, it takes a lot of time to get it.

And Judith's Tombstone reduces Myers ms moderately, he moves like a slug.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Because it's not fun?
    Where's all these people claiming it's not?

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

Good lord, whats next, nerf Freddy to the point he is useless.......wait, nevermind.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

If you let him get to infinite Evil III and 4k you you deserved to get 4k'd because by that time 2-4 gens should be done and the hatch should spawn.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

They're fine.

Jesus, why in the hell does every killer need nerfs?
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Does no one enjoy getting Moried? When a killer brings in an Ebony or if he uses the Tombstone I get so excited XD People who complain about this are ridiculous. We need more killers with add-ons like this.

• Fenrir

Does no one enjoy getting Moried? When a killer brings in an Ebony or if he uses the Tombstone I get so excited XD People who complain about this are ridiculous. We need more killers with add-ons like this.

Not if killer could easily kill a surv without hooking them the playerbase would die fast like friday the 13
  • Dokta_Carter
    Dokta_Carter Member Posts: 614
    Erm.. Why do you dislike them? I don't see a problem with them?
  • NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

he fine the way he is

• Fenrir

he fine the way he is

YOUR FINE THE WAY YOU ARE
  • NekoGamerX

@Fenrir said:
    NekoGamerX said:

he fine the way he is

but really take a long time to get infinite Evil III you should have most off the gen done before that happens.

• NekoGamerX

@HatCreature said:
    Does no one enjoy getting Moried? When a killer brings in an Ebony or if he uses the Tombstone I get so excited XD People who complain about this are ridiculous. We need more killers with add-ons like this. I enjoy them but they have showed up a lot after the last event tho.

• Fenrir

@Fenrir said:
    NekoGamerX said:

he fine the way he is

but really take a long time to get infinite Evil III you should have most off the gen done before that happens.

Just crappy teammates and to many micheal players sighhhg
  • Fenrir

@HatCreature said:
    Does no one enjoy getting Moried? When a killer brings in an Ebony or if he uses the Tombstone I get so excited XD People who complain about this are ridiculous. We need more killers with add-ons like this. I enjoy them but they have showed up a lot after the last event tho.

People in general dont like mori because its cheap and its the same animation every time maybe if they head a variety of kills then it would probably be more tolerable
  • ItsYourBoyGuzma
    ItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 797
    Fenrir said:
    I am now on the bandwagon for getting micheals ultra rare addons nerfed its just not fun my brothers in arms join me
    No. It's fine 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08rVNqKhjA0&app=desktop
  • DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    No thanks, they make for a better opponent. 
  • yes
    yes Member Posts: 361

@Fenrir said:
    HatCreature said:

Not if killer could easily kill a surv without hooking them the playerbase would die fast like friday the 13

leave my dead fanbase alone

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

But, you can like... Loop him for a century. Even if he gets T3...

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Swiftblade131 said:
    But, you can like... Loop him for a century. Even if he gets T3...

It depends on the map tile and how good the Myers player is.