Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Can you Deadhard an unhook?

More and more recently I end up hitting people doing the unhooks only to do no damage. Is there some change I don't know about or is it just dead hard?

Just had a no mither go for an unhook and take no damage when I hit them. Why is this?

Comments

• ASurvkillivorer
    ASurvkillivorer Member Posts: 1,840

and am I justi magining it or have cornfields somehow gotten even worse with the frame rate on console? Today I am losing people so easily...

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    No, they just added like a 1 second invunerability to prevent farming. It seems like a dead hard but it's just that invunerability doing its work. I recommend hitting the unhooker instead though since you'll get someone else on the hook sooner than waiting 1 second for the unhooked guy. You dont kill them but you add just a lil bit of pressure. The invunerability is bugged at times though, sometimes it doesn't work while other times it lasts WAY too long. 
  • ASurvkillivorer
    ASurvkillivorer Member Posts: 1,840

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    No, they just added like a 1 second invunerability to prevent farming. It seems like a dead hard but it's just that invunerability doing its work. I recommend hitting the unhooker instead though since you'll get someone else on the hook sooner than waiting 1 second for the unhooked guy. You dont kill them but you add just a lil bit of pressure. The invunerability is bugged at times though, sometimes it doesn't work while other times it lasts WAY too long. 

Yeah the unhooker is who I am talking about. More and more lately. Mainly when I played a horrible game and its late and everyone is swarming around to save the one hooked guy. Its the only time I will stay near the hook because it would be dumb not to....

I will hit the guy doing the unhooking and its like the hitbox is totalyl jacked and I somehow don't get the hit even though it showed. Really a bad feeling when that happens.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Same here. Been happening to me a lot since 2.4,0.

• Fenrir
    Fenrir Member Posts: 533

and am I justi magining it or have cornfields somehow gotten even worse with the frame rate on console? Today I am losing people so easily...

The corn get us all eventually