Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New spirit outfit idea

Spirit's hair would be wet and covering her face instead of going straight up. Her body would be a drenched kimono that's dripping water and her weapon would be her normal sword dripping watee on the end

Comments

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594
    Spirit's hair would be wet and covering her face instead of going straight up. Her body would be a drenched kimono that's dripping water and her weapon would be her normal sword dripping watee on the end

Basically Samara from The Ring.
  • isaachart465
    isaachart465 Member Posts: 5
    Yeah but I think it would look amazing

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594
    Yeah but I think it would look amazing

It definitely would, but I’m worried about legal issues. We wouldn’t want BHVR getting sued.
  • NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

still waiting on the school outfit release funny tho when I get it I may use the normal head with it.

• isaachart465
    Well it wouldn't look exactly like samara just a drenched spirit ya know?
  • isaachart465
    If anything she could have parted hair down the middle to expose her face
  • Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,237
    Bhvr sued for making a killer look like a generic representation of japanese folklore? 

Not every yureii or unryuu is a sadako, kayako or samantha ripoff lol.
  • Milord
    Milord Member Posts: 273
    Or we could make her body wet and her hair move like tentacles. That would be representative of Japanese... Umm... Pop culture.

How old is she again?