The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Can the event be extended by one day?

I'm not often one to post on forums, but I feel like this may be relatively acceptable.

Xbox was delayed on getting the event, which Xbox players were reimbursed for- but now, as of today, Xbox servers are completely down, which is yet another way that our Xbox playerbase is getting screwed out of playing the event. I play on PC personally, but I have quite a few friends who play on Xbox who are really disheartened by this, especially because one of them was trying to stockpile BP for Lara Croft.

I think extending the event by one day would be a good way to show care for the Xbox community. Given it makes up a considerable chunk of the player base, it would be acceptable, I think.

So, that said- can the event be extended by one single day?

Answers

• smokinggosling
    smokinggosling Member Posts: 54

i play on xbox and i second this!! i actually came here to see if anyone else was talking about the xbox servers being down...i haven't had as much time as id like to get on dbd and get all the rewards, so i was super disappointed to find that i cant even play right now to get them last minute.

i appreciate the bloodpoints they gave us to compensate, but it would really be nice if we had even just one extra day of the event :') ive really enjoyed it for the most part and im sad to see it about to end, even more sad that we cant enjoy the last day of it </3

thank you for making this post btw, i appreciate you!!

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,492

I agree there have been too many problems on xbox during the event.

Luckily I have been able to play on xbox as I have kept the game open for 8 hours.