Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Stop dodging when I log on...

Gorgonia
Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
I know I’m ugly, killers, but pleaaaase, it’s been almost 10 dodged trials... 11 as I’m writing this... I seriously wanna play :/

Comments

• Gorgonia
    12 now
  • NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

keep trying you'll get in there don't die.

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Sorry
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Yeah I feel your pain, I was playing solo last night and killers would see me join no item equipped and instant dodge or they'd try and check my profile when the lobby had already been full and dodge.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@powerbats I think it also makes you dodge if you or the killer blocked the other. I'm not entirely sure on that, though.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523

@fluffybunny said:
    @powerbats I think it also makes you dodge if you or the killer blocked the other. I'm not entirely sure on that, though.

No, that will not work. If it did you would just be able to block any good players and abuse the system to get easy matches.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@Peanits said:

@fluffybunny said:

No, that will not work. If it did you would just be able to block any good players and abuse the system to get easy matches.

Wouldn't it just mean that you wouldn't get matches if you block all the good players? "Easy" matches within the proper rank is far less detrimental than people DCing or smurfing for easy matches, anyway.

• Gorgonia
    I ended up playing killer vs a SFW group in rank 12-15 that were rather skillful, so I assume they simple deranked. It wasn’t a problem tho because I changed to Legion the moment I saw them pop up and two of them ragequit while I farmed my daily ritual \o/