Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Huntress Lullaby Doesn't Work On Jigsaw Boxes

I was watching Tru3Talent and his match must have had 4 stacks of Huntress Lullaby and when he want to a Jigsaw Box it wasn't effected. Why not? This is the only reason I use that totem on her and now I know it's been useless this whole time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAwxPxQQvFc It's at 7:37

Comments

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

@zacmangaming said:

@HatCreature said:
    I was watching Tru3Talent and his match must have had 4 stacks of Huntress Lullaby and when he want to a Jigsaw Box it wasn't effected. Why not? This is the only reason I use that totem on her and now I know it's been useless this whole time.

I mean It's Behavior. What did you expect? It to be a useful perk that works as intended??

"lol" XD

• GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464

Oh god Lullaby working on the pig box. sounds nasty i like it.

• ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

It doesnt work?
    Sometimes i hate DbD.
    Survivors has tons of informations.
    And now killer have false informations.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

BHVR hates lullaby

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Yeah it doesn't, that was one of the first things i tried when pig was released.
  • HatCreature

@Vietfox said:
    Yeah it doesn't, that was one of the first things i tried when pig was released.

So this shouldn't go into Bugs? I was going to try and switch this to Bug reports but if this was intentional that's screwed up. This is a perk meant to help killers and this isn't helping.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823

@Vietfox said:

So this shouldn't go into Bugs? I was going to try and switch this to Bug reports but if this was intentional that's screwed up. This is a perk meant to help killers and this isn't helping.

Well, it could be intended, just like NC and Doctor. Ask to devs.
  • HatCreature

@not_Queen or @Peanits why is this a thing? The perk meant to make Skill checks harder isn't working a specific Killer, it's a totem and therefore not OP and trumps any argument.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    So they made Doc's Snap Out of it unaffected by Nurse's Calling for consistency's sake.  Okay, that's understandable.

Hex: Huntress's Lullaby does not function with Jigsaw Boxes.  Huh?
  • HatCreature

@TAG said:
    So they made Doc's Snap Out of it unaffected by Nurse's Calling for consistency's sake.  Okay, that's understandable.

Hex: Huntress's Lullaby does not function with Jigsaw Boxes.  Huh?

I know right, it effects skill checks, those have Skill Checks, I'm wondering if Unnerving Presence has any effect now, doubting what should be obvious right now.

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

It's a shame it doesn't work on Jigsaw Boxes, the skillchecks are too easy.

• doggieman
    doggieman Member Posts: 36

@HatCreature said:

Because otherwise if it did work on jigsaw boxes it would mean certain death because it would be almost impossible to take it off. The other option would be to look for the totem but with the reverse bear traps you might not have enough time.

• TAG

@doggieman said:

@HatCreature said:

Because otherwise if it did work on jigsaw boxes it would mean certain death because it would be almost impossible to take it off. The other option would be to look for the totem but with the reverse bear traps you might not have enough time.

Then something has to change for the sake of consistency. You can't just say "Oh, Nurse's Calling no longer works with Doc's power because we want to be consistent with what's considered healing." and then have a perk that screws with skill checks EXCEPT for one.

• HatCreature

@doggieman said:

@HatCreature said:

It's a totem, it goes down just as fast as Ruin which usually goes down very fast. If it does stay up for that long though the skill checks would get hard but that's the point, it's supposed to be hard, it's supposed to ruin your game, it should kill you, that's why you run it and that's why it's a totem. Besides, your trap might not be active yet, you can search for the totem before getting it off and before yours is active. That's the smart thing to do. and tbh if HL gets all 5 tokens it's easy, it's only hard with the delay.

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187

@doggieman said:

@HatCreature said:
    image It's at 7:37

It's a totem, it goes down just as fast as Ruin which usually goes down very fast. If it does stay up for that long though the skill checks would get hard but that's the point, it's supposed to be hard, it's supposed to ruin your game, it should kill you, that's why you run it and that's why it's a totem. Besides, your trap might not be active yet, you can search for the totem before getting it off and before yours is active. That's the smart thing to do. and tbh if HL gets all 5 tokens it's easy, it's only hard with the delay.

This is 100% true
  • doggieman
    doggieman Member Posts: 36

@TAG said:

@doggieman said:

@HatCreature said:

Then something has to change for the sake of consistency. You can't just say "Oh, Nurse's Calling no longer works with Doc's power because we want to be consistent with what's considered healing." and then have a perk that screws with skill checks EXCEPT for one.

Nurses calling doesn't lead to certain death.

• TAG
    doggieman said:

@TAG said:

@doggieman said:

@HatCreature said:
    image It's at 7:37

Not my point.  My point is that there's a double standard in their reasoning.
  • HatCreature

@doggieman said:

@TAG said:

@doggieman said:

@HatCreature said:

Technically it does, you get seen while healing, you get hit well you get hooked.

If you miss a skill check your timer goes down and you die.

You can heal without them seeing if you're not within their TR, you can also destroy the totem or pay attention and hit the skill check. Both lead to dying if you're paying attention or skilled.