We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

So Tryks…

HerInfernalMajesty
HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,668

In the Anniversary 2024 event lore, Tryks is mentioned to be associated with two other Survivors???… Are Tryks, Mikaela, and Sable a trio coven???…

Comments

• edgargarciabe660
    edgargarciabe660 Member Posts: 52

How did you come to that conclusion? Because Mikaela or Sable arent mentioned anywhere in the event's lore.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,668
    edited September 26

No, just two Survivors that Zzzzl is associated with.

“The strange vibrations led to a ruined castle where people and creatures dressed in elaborate suits and masks celebrated the Sweet Darkness. Another twisted realm created out of the waste of the abyss to entertain Zzzzl. She is quite impossible to understand, and heaven knows I've tried with every little bit I could find about her. Talbot writes about her in his notes. He believes she's one of the unknowns who went mad with the knowledge she possessed. According to him, she has no recollection of her past life or even her name. Barra described something similar. Same with Shelly, only Shelly refers to her as one of the guardians and believes she came from an advanced world much like my own. Baker, however, describes a powerful trickster who uses marooned survivors to collectively manifest her designs to impress or outdo The Entity, if that's even possible. He believed her realms existed outside the control of The Entity and could potentially poison the dimension if they were allowed to grow. Baker claims one or two victims contained the root of the memories being used to manifest her realm. Destroy the root, destroy the realm. I stared at these unsuspecting survivors and couldn't figure out who Zzzzl had chosen to manifest her design. I thought of hacking through them all, but then quickly realized that's probably why she lured me here, and I refused to give her the satisfaction. And so, I continued my journey through The Void with the sounds of a great party fading behind me.“

Also because it states that she is one of the “unknowns”.

But this is just a guess by me. I’m not 100% sure.

Post edited by HerInfernalMajesty on
  • Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,228

I think she's an enigma that nobody really understands. It may be two completely unknown or unsuspected Survivors.

What I'm really interested in is the mention of Baker! We haven't heard anything from him since The Clown, but it appears he's still about, somewhere!

Well, either that or I need to really catch up on the lore!

• edgargarciabe660
    edgargarciabe660 Member Posts: 52

We dont know much about The Unknowns (theyre unknown for a reason xD), but we do know theyre people who hold a lot of power and that knew about The Entity. I think they appeared in one tome cutscene painted in pillars. They are people from different realities which seem to want the power of The Entity or to fight against it and destroy it.