Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Blood point cap

So seance your gonna be upgrading your system what about uping the blood point cap 

Comments

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    They won't, they are working on reducing the grind.
  • PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

They don't want players to hoard bloodpoints and when they release a new dlc max out the characters right away.

• AlwaysInAGoodShape
    AlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 1,301

@ChesterTheMolester said:

Thee only thing that makes it a grind is the fact that you only can get 1 perk (TIERRRR) per bloodweb. That's honestly the only thing that needs solving.

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    PolarBear said:

They don't want players to hoard bloodpoints and when they release a new dlc max out the characters right away.

Cuuuuz .....??
  • TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    edited January 2019

@DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Cuuuuz .....??

Cause causal players complain after the release of the new killer or survivor, hardcore players have unlocked the teachables and are already loading their Billys and Nurses with the new perks slaughtering them 10 minutes after launch. Same with survivors that have all the perks.

Only takes 9 webs per character to get all the new perks at rank 3 once you've unlocked the teachables.

• DwightsLifeMatters
    Such a weak dumb argument.. I don't know if you see it dumb aswell or stand behind this reasoning. What's the difference between unlocking the perks early day 1 or late day 1? Killer mains will unlock it at day 1 anyway. Who cares? People will run the build they want some day. 

Aahh whatever, I just can't understand some decisions of the devs. The BP cap annoys me a lot tbh
  • Fenrir
    Fenrir Member Posts: 533
    Working riiiiiiiight
  • TheBean

Such a weak dumb argument.. I don't know if you see it dumb aswell or stand behind this reasoning. What's the difference between unlocking the perks early day 1 or late day 1? Killer mains will unlock it at day 1 anyway. Who cares? People will run the build they want some day. 

Aahh whatever, I just can't understand some decisions of the devs. The BP cap annoys me a lot tbh

true... a day or so really won't matter.. most hardcore players will still have the teachables and perks going on other character a few hours afterwards anyways.

You could have close to 2 mil anyways on a release day. With 4 dailies and then the shrine blood points if you got shards.

• DwightsLifeMatters
    TheBean said:

true... a day or so really won't matter.. most hardcore players will still have the teachables and perks going on other character a few hours afterwards anyways.

You could have close to 2 mil anyways on a release day. With 4 dailies and then the shrine blood points if you got shards.

Yeah exactly, hardcore players who main one side don't care.

Yeah, the issue is I get rarely Dailys with more than 30k points, how about you? I got one mori daily with 60k points within a whole month.
    Yeah could trade with shards, but that's a bad trade to do lol. If would do it if I get 1 million BP for one 1k shards 
  • TheBean

Yeah, the issue is I get rarely Dailys with more than 30k points, how about you? I got one mori daily with 60k points within a whole month.
    Yeah could trade with shards, but that's a bad trade to do lol. If would do it if I get 1 million BP for one 1k shards 

It is a bad trade.. but I don't know.. gets tempting when you got 23K shards and nothing else you want to spend them on.