Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Question on Myers

Hi! I just started playing Myers 3 hours ago. I love him. But sometimes when I stalk someone, the meter doesnt gain despite being well in range. I also notice the stalkie's aura is like an orangish-yellow as opposed to the normal white. Why cant I stalk sometimes?

Comments

• The_Trapper
    The_Trapper Member Posts: 186
    edited January 2019
    You need a clear view of the survivor to fill the stalk metre, regardless of the range.
    The survivors stalk aura changes based on how much you have stalked them, if their colours becomes a deep red it means you have stalked them as much as you can and will no longer fill the stalk metre.
    Post edited by The_Trapper on
  • LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

The_Trapper is correct. Survivors have a set amount of Evil you can gain by stalking them, when they become red it means you can't stalk that survivor anymore. When you are stalking two survivors it doesn't make you gain Evil faster, it simply splits it in between the two survivors.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

it matter what addon are used too some make it go faster some slower.

• KissyKissy
    KissyKissy Member Posts: 112

Ok, thanks guys. On a side note, it's very depressing his power can essentially run out. In fact, I was just in a game where I stalked someone until I reached EW2 meter nearly all full ready to EW3, and guess what ... he turned orange and I stopped receiving charge.

Just imagine if Clown's tonic bottle ceased to work cause you hit one person with it too many times. Or someone is immune to trappers traps since he already stepped in a lot. I know it's an unfair comparison, but I just think the Dev's simply added this Myer's charge deplete mechanic in an arbitrary fashion.