Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Most disgusting addon combo I've ever used.

Poweas
Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

So I've been playing only killer because I play a lot of Fortnite recently because of my friends and solo survivor is boring.

I played Spirit and because I suck with her, I brought two interesting addons to try, the Wakizashi Saya and the Katana Tsuba. They both increase her speed when coming out of phase. They say they don't stack but they do trust me.

It's so disgusting because I just had to tap in her power and I was given an insane windstorm and shut down every pallet easily. And that's not even the worst bit, if you messed up with this combo, say you were 10m behind, you could easily catch up with that insane speed burst. And score a hit for free. Pls don't nerf devs, but just wanted to say if anyone wants to be a lil toxic, then use that lol. The salt I got was amazing.

Post edited by Poweas on

Comments

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

Imma have to try this.

• Poweas

@Tsulan said:
    You play fortnite?
    Don't you have some dignity and self respect?!

My friends begged me to. I've got into it. I only play it with friends though.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Poweas said:

@Tsulan said:
    You play fortnite?

But fortnite?!
    I could understand hello kitty online. But not fortnite...
  • Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited January 2019

@Tsulan said:
    You play fortnite?

"dignity and self respect"?

You realize what game we play right? I mean, yeah Fortnite is big trash.

But let's not ignore the poor BHVR of this community.

• Poweas
    edited January 2019

@Tsulan said:
    Poweas said:

@Tsulan said:

You play fortnite?

But fortnite?!

Friends come before loyalty :p . Plus they will never buy DBD so I just play that gamemode where you can face only them on Fortnite.

If it helps ease your pain of sort of losing me from the community (don't worry I'll return next month), I played Billy today about 10 games and I won every single one. (One was against a 3 man SWF and 1 random who rushed gens and 2 escaped via hatch but I count that as my win since that game was intense)

I played Spirit with yellow addons and got bullied btw. I'm starting to think she's far too addon reliant to actually be good without them. She deserves a 12 sec cooldown at base.

• Fenrir
    Fenrir Member Posts: 533
    Poweas said:

@Tsulan said:
    Poweas said:

@Tsulan said:

You play fortnite?

But fortnite?!

Friends come before loyalty :p . Plus they will never buy DBD so I just play that gamemode where you can face only them on Fortnite.

If it helps ease your pain of sort of losing me from the community (don't worry I'll return next month), I played Billy today about 10 games and I won every single one. (One was against a 3 man SWF and 1 random who rushed gens and 2 escaped via hatch but I count that as my win since that game was intense)

I played Spirit with yellow addons and got bullied btw. I'm starting to think she's far too addon reliant to actually be good without them. She deserves a 12 sec cooldown at base.

No spirit is very strong where she is at you need to git gud
  • artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519
    I'll take this over prayer beads and amulet any day
  • Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    This add-on combo is probably singlehandly the nost fun add-on combo in the game to date. I love using it. 
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Poweas said:

Try playing her with brown addons and then complain lol, yes she's addon dependent to an extent but playing with the lessers makes you better. I like to run 2 different addon builds on her depending on perk loadout and what i see in lobby.

Both her ultra rares are nice but my favorite is Prayer Beads and Yakuyoke Amulet, throw in Bitter Murmur, Rancor, Tinkerer, and M&A and go jumpscare happy to pieces.

What I found is that if you practice a lot with the brown addons you learn to play better since your margin of error is way less. You have to play much smarter and more sneaky and M&A is great for that since you've got to get a lot closer.

Whispers is also good with brown addons along with Stridor, Bloodhound and NC.

• Poweas

@powerbats said:

@Poweas said:

Try playing her with brown addons and then complain lol, yes she's addon dependent to an extent but playing with the lessers makes you better. I like to run 2 different addon builds on her depending on perk loadout and what i see in lobby.

Both her ultra rares are nice but my favorite is Prayer Beads and Yakuyoke Amulet, throw in Bitter Murmur, Rancor, Tinkerer, and M&A and go jumpscare happy to pieces.

What I found is that if you practice a lot with the brown addons you learn to play better since your margin of error is way less. You have to play much smarter and more sneaky and M&A is great for that since you've got to get a lot closer.

I think it's because the volume is messed up honestly. I haven't touched the PTB and I can't hear the footsteps when I'm in a game which sucks. I also need enduring tier 3 :3.

@Fenrir said:
    Poweas said:

@Tsulan said:

Poweas said:

@Tsulan said:

You play fortnite?

But fortnite?!

No spirit is very strong where she is at you need to git gud

Please add me and I'll rip you apart with my killers. I don't need to 'git gud' I'm dominant with every single other killer. The sound is messed up and I can't track the characters footsteps. I'm 99% sure that's why I'm doing bad. Or it's the fact I swing through every pallet without enduring. Towards the start of the patch, I didnt experience this but I'm starting to now. All I do is just track grass rn if they got iron will or they're not injured.

• Poweas

@artist said:
    I'll take this over prayer beads and amulet any day

It's way more powerful and it makes Spirit in her current state (sounds bugged and she's weak asf without them) unbelievably unskillful. So easy to catch them in a loop.

• Poweas

@powerbats said:

@Poweas said:

Wait wouldn't M&A give away my phasing? Since I'd have a 16m terror radius when I start to phase?

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Wait That's why I kept getting bs downs on one the other day or was it today lol not sure
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

@Poweas said:

@powerbats said:

@Poweas said:

Wait wouldn't M&A give away my phasing? Since I'd have a 16m terror radius when I start to phase?

He is pairing it with Prayer Beads. They wont hear your heartbeat from when you phase, your phasing sound and your heartbeat after phasing (unless you land next to them).

• Poweas

@PigNRun said:

@Poweas said:

@powerbats said:

@Poweas said:

He is pairing it with Prayer Beads. They wont hear your heartbeat from when you phase, your phasing sound and your heartbeat after phasing (unless you land next to them).

Oh ok.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Poweas said:

@Tsulan said:
    You play fortnite?

Time to search for other friends :smile:

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@PigNRun said:

Exactly and if you pair that with Tinkerer and Bitter Murmur you're just plain evil and i also use Rancor to mind game the obsession.

• Poweas

@Master said:

@Poweas said:

@Tsulan said:
    You play fortnite?

Time to search for other friends :smile:

What. No thats horrible thing to say. :/