Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Deranking isn't the major issue.

Save File Tampering is.

When will Behavior be able to fix this?

Shouldn't there be a system that can detect sudden MASSIVE drops in ranks thanks to this that would auto ban?

Comments

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited January 2019

Isn't that EAC's job?

Oh wait... EAC. Easy Anti Cheat... EAC... EA...C...

What was I saying? Oh yeah, EAC sucks!

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Master said:

EAC.... it stands for easily applied cheat, coorect? :smile:

Take my awesome and let's never talk about it 😂
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@Swiftblade131 said:
    Isn't that EAC's job?

Oh wait... EAC. Easy Anti Cheat... EAC... EA...C...

What was I saying? Oh yeah, EAC sucks!

EAC, remove C
    EA sheeeeeeeit

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    My_Dude said:

Save File Tampering is.

Shouldn't there be a system that can detect sudden MASSIVE drops in ranks thanks to this that would auto ban?

What has save file to do with that? People will always find a way to derank. If you want people not to derank, give them motivation and a reason to stay high rank
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited January 2019

@DwightsLifeMatters said:
    My_Dude said:

Save File Tampering is.

What has save file to do with that? People will always find a way to derank. If you want people not to derank, give them motivation and a reason to stay high rank

Deranking is not bannable.
    Even if you DC by deranking, you need to collect an absurd pile of DCs until BHVR takes action.

messing with the savefiles however is indeed bannable (perma bann in fact), also there is a big difference whether you go through the effort of actual deranking or whether you simply press a button and go back to 20

• Bug_Reporter
    Bug_Reporter Member Posts: 673
    edited January 2019

@DwightsLifeMatters said:
    My_Dude said:

Save File Tampering is.

Rank 1 gameplay is fine, the real problem is the matchmaking, it takes 30-40 minutes on average to find a lobby at Rank 1 as killer, while at Rank 20s it usually takes less than 10 seconds.

Since the latest rank reset im afking in the basement as Leatherface + Noed + Insidious, they genrush and usually dont leave, as soon as someone tries to open the chest they get hooked and camped, most of the time i lose a pip and be able to stay at Rank 20s.

The best part of the story is that i can do all that ######### as LF, get the SALT and find another match in less than 20 minutes in total, EFFICIENCY IS KEY!

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

Ranking and the matchmaking in this game is a joke as of now.