Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

DbD not muted if I alt+tab out bug?

Since the Legion update (maybe even earlier, don't remember) the game isn't fully muted if I tab out. 
For example: I search a lobby as survivor and tab out. It's muted till I actually join a lobby. Then I hear the dbd sound again. Wasn't like this before. Is it bugged or intentional changed?

Comments

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523
    There is a setting in the options- something lines of "Mute on focus lost" or something similar- that does that. It basically mutes the game whenever it's not the active window. Chances are it got unchecked at some point.
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

whenever the game starts reloading itself, it will make the sound reappear.
    when you enter the game and tab out while its loading, you will hear the menu music as soon as you have entered the game.

basically, any time there is a loading screen, the music and game sounds will reactivate, eve when tabbed out.

i guess its a bug.
    still gonna try what @Peanits said.

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Peanits said:
    There is a setting in the options- something lines of "Mute on focus lost" or something similar- that does that. It basically mutes the game whenever it's not the active window. Chances are it got unchecked at some point.
    I took a look at the settings and the box was 
     checked all the time, seems to be bugged.