Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

When the gates are open, then go out

ShyN3ko
ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616
edited January 2019 in General Discussions
I have 560 h.
I have good an bad game like this:

Big and little exploits:

Funny moments:

Funny Map geneartor:

And i still dont understand survivors:

When the gates are open, then go out
    NOED and Bloodwarden work so many times, because survivors dont go out.
    And i got the rank 2 with this trick.
    And most of the time, they didnt see Bloodwarden and tea bagging me.

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    edited January 2019

I wait there to wait for my teammates. Didn't you get me once as Doc on that Asylum map and I said nice bloodwarden? No that was definitely you who I faced. I want to face you again lol. You're fun to play against. You're more fair.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

BW is really good, though, and part of the reason is because people wait around. I know I'll wait to make sure everyone (that can) gets out. I don't usually wait teabagging in the door, though. I'm not one to teabag for one. I walk into the environment and try to make my way over to someone if they're hooked to get them off.

I'll say NOED usually works 'cause people don't wanna get totems or they get all but one and can't find the last.

• ShyN3ko

@Poweas said:
    I wait there to wait for my teammates. Didn't you get me once as Doc on that Asylum map and I said nice bloodwarden? No that was definitely you who I faced. I want to face you again lol. You're fun to play against. You're more fair.

I dont remember all survivors.
    But i think, 2 survivors said to me:"Nice Bloodwarden".
    But thx for this compliment.
    Maybe we could add us.

PS: The rank 2 in my screenshot was the only living survivor.

• ShyN3ko

@fluffybunny said:
    BW is really good, though, and part of the reason is because people wait around. I know I'll wait to make sure everyone (that can) gets out. I don't usually wait teabagging in the door, though. I'm not one to teabag for one. I walk into the environment and try to make my way over to someone if they're hooked to get them off.

I'll say NOED usually works 'cause people don't wanna get totems or they get all but one and can't find the last.

Its good, that you wait for you teammates.
    I dont do this, because 1 guy is waiting by the hatch.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

They don't notice Bloodwarden lol that's hilarious. when the new patch comes out I'll be using it more. Is one of your photos someone dead next to a Husk? I saw that in one of my games, their head exploded lol greed to the extreme.