Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Nothing beats pallet slamming a blinking nurse or a cloaked wraith am I right

As my title says nothing beats thoese two things well maby pallet slamming a Freddy outside the dream or in transition 

Comments

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Master said:

You feel good slamming a pallet on freddy?

Shame on you

Hey most freddys will camp people out the game so I don't pull punches if I can get a slam in I will
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@redsopine01 said:
    Master said:

Shame on you

Hey most freddys will camp people out the game so I don't pull punches if I can get a slam in I will

You cant even camp as freddy..... pls bro

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Spirit fury and enduring on Wraith 
  • Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523

I love when people drop pallets on me as a cloaked wraith. I can't hit them while cloaked anyway, if they want to save me the time and drop it without waiting for me to uncloak, that's great.

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
    Ive been enjoying using the fireworks on cloaked wraiths... :3
  • NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

@Master said:

@redsopine01 said:
    Master said:

Shame on you

in a way he can you just wait till unhooking put the unhooker in dreamworld then put the one that was unhooked back in dreamworld then tunnele them and rehook them happens to me all the time.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Gorgonia said:

So far mine have been buggy on every except the last 2 matches i faked out a Cloaked Wraith and royally pissed off a P3 Hag who was about to down me due to HG. I then really pissed her off by crawling away for like 10 seconds or so before she found me.

She hooked me then proceeded to show me her slat storage by repeatedly smacking me on the hook, I just did nothing while she did that and 2 gens popped. I also escaped after pallet slamming her 3x even with erh Spirit Fury.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@powerbats said:

@Gorgonia said:

So far mine have been buggy on every except the last 2 matches i faked out a Cloaked Wraith and royally pissed off a P3 Hag who was about to down me due to HG. I then really pissed her off by crawling away for like 10 seconds or so before she found me.

She hooked me then proceeded to show me her slat storage by repeatedly smacking me on the hook, I just did nothing while she did that and 2 gens popped. I also escaped after pallet slamming her 3x even with erh Spirit Fury.

What Hag runs Spirit fury? #########? Hag isn't meant to be played like that.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Poweas said:

@powerbats said:

@Gorgonia said:

What Hag runs Spirit fury? #########? Hag isn't meant to be played like that.

Yeah I got a laugh out of it which made her smacking people on hooks even funnier.

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    Pallet Slamming a Legion before he gets the first hit on you, change my mind.
  • OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    I like pallet slamming a spirit out of her phase
  • shanks3042
    shanks3042 Member Posts: 163

@EntityDispleased said:
    Slightly off topic but doesn't pallet slamming a nurse help her? I noticed when I get pallet slammed as nurse after a blink the recovery speed feels doubled.

So she doesn't get the double stun anymore?

Hitting a billy with a pallet when he uses the chainsaw sprint is satisfying. :)

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Good luck slamming me.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269

@Master said:

@redsopine01 said:
    Master said:

Shame on you

in a way he can you just wait till unhooking put the unhooker in dreamworld then put the one that was unhooked back in dreamworld then tunnele them and rehook them happens to me all the time.

You sir are correct every Freddy I've ever played against does this minus putting 2 people asleep it's utter bs how the litterly camp people out the game 
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    Pallet slamming an invisible Spirit is by far one of my most satisfying moments.