We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

What Killers/Survivors have the best sense of style?

In your opinion which Killer and/or Survivor has the best sense of style?

Comments

• Gmoore23
    Gmoore23 Member Posts: 193

Survivors, it's gotta be Nicolas Cage and Jane Romero, maybe Vittorio too.

Killers, I'm gonna go with Ghostie in first place. I'd say Trickster too, since that's part of his deal, but it feels kinda hit or miss what outfits look cool or just weird. I might throw in Deathslinger and Oni too, and I'm on the verge of throwing in Unknown, but it doesn't know or care what it's wearing, let alone that it's wearing clothes.

• VomitMommy
    VomitMommy Member Posts: 2,257

Depends are you talking about base skin, or any skin?

I really like Skull merchant skins, but her basic skin is terrible.

Legion has some really good skins too.

• SpitefulHateful
    SpitefulHateful Member Posts: 307

Artist, hands down. Aside from having a generally great design that brings out every important part of her lore, she generally rocks all of her skins and they are so fun to mix and combine together. Also, she designed and made all of these outfits herself, which is a big plus in my books.

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 980

Hands down my favorite skin in the game, also Renato/Thalita has some nice outfits!

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,919

Survivor: Kate ties with Nick and sable

Killer: L.E.G.I.O.N

• Yggleif
    Yggleif Member Posts: 188

Hag

Some try to be pretty like a flower, Hag just becomes a flower.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,503

Artist and Nea or Thalita

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,092

Oh my god, this. Artist's outfits are incredible. She gets the best drip. She's had maybe one okay one and the rest are all home runs. She's one of my favorites to play dress-up with… I desperately need more outfit slots. Trickster and Plague also have really good banger outfit to meh outfit ratio, but Artist is undisputed queen and I'm ready to throw fists over my bird mom.

(What mixes and matches do you do? I love putting her Greek Legends head with her fallen angel body, and her fallen angel head with her plain recolor black dress. Her masquerade mask goes super well with her Amazon Prime outfit too. Desperately saving up for her poisoned flora outfit, because hot damn.)

Survivor-side, I love Yun-Jin's style, though she's got a few weird ones that I seriously question. Kate and Zarina have some great fits too, though at this point just about everyone (except Gabriel) has something really good. I begrudgingly have to nominate Mikaela for getting loads of good drip, but she's clearly an artist's (or rather, consumer's) favorite.

• KatsuhxP
    KatsuhxP Member Posts: 792

I like the style of blight:

the combination of his (often) old clothes and the cane is just super fancy for me, I also like the fact he often wears top hats.

• SpitefulHateful
    SpitefulHateful Member Posts: 307

I like combining her Greek Legends head with her black dress. It's simple yet the perfect mix of spooky and classy for me. Also I like to mix the Thorn Flower head with either her recolor green dress or her blue Splendor (it was the first time I bought a rift pass ever because of new Artist cosmetics) outfit and use the mask for the Thorn Flower outfit. The Splendor headpieces also go well with almost all of her recolor dresses. In truth, it's hard to say which one is my favorite because mixing her cosmetics is incredibly satisfying in general.