what is everyone favorite quotes in perks?

legiondoctor
legiondoctor Member Posts: 113
edited July 15 in General Discussions

mine are

• "Smartasses get killed. We always see to that." — The Legion
  • "You've fooled them, haven't you Michael? But not me." — Dr Sam Loomis
  • "I just can't take no pleasure in killing. There's just some things you gotta do. Don't mean you have to like it." — Drayton Sawyer
  • "There is no need to worry. I've been preparing my whole life for this." — The Ghost Face
  • "You have no idea what I have planned for you. It'll be in the news for weeks. I'll make sure of that." — The Ghost Face
  • "YOU WILL HOLD NO DOMINION OVER ME!" — HUX-A7-13

Comments

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,962

Several of those ones would be on my list - Ghostface's are fantastic, as are all the Leatherface quotes - but adding a few more?

"I lost it. Just lamped him one. They went and banned me didn't they. Went t'pub afterwards, had a few pints and moved on to the next chapter. I couldn't be mithered with it all anyway, you know what I mean? Can't be arsed." - David

Though, honestly, all of David's perks. What a lad.

"After careful analysis, we're getting the hell out of here!" - Jonah

"Something I learned in the industry - when the axe is swinging, you keep your head down." - Yun-Jin

"Sometimes a man's best work is what puts him in the grave." - Deathslinger

"Oh, that gun's no good. The old way… with a sledge! You see, that way's better. They die better that way." - Nubbins Sawyer

"No excuses, no equivocations… no crying." - Pig

"I can't lie to you about your chances, but… you have my sympathies." - Ash (but not that Ash, the one from Alien)

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 1,923

"Damn them as they would damn us" - Charlotte Deshayes. (Life has been difficult for you, so you'll make it difficult for others)

An Addon though - Distorted Photo - "Why was it only you were saved?" Sadako Yammamura.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,092

I actually like a few of the Add-on quotes, as they can be so often overlooked. Here are my favourites:

"I see no salvation in the rot" - Garden of Rot - The Artist

"Bring me another slice of the girl" - Grandma's Heart - The Hag

"Death is only the beginning" - Summoning Stone - The Blight

"In a wasteland of forgotten dreams and endless routine, the man with a way out is God" - Vigo's Journal - The Blight

"They all want to know who Ghost Face is. But what they should ask is: who is next?" - Driver's License - The Ghost Face

"HELLO WORLD" - Iridescent Crystal Shard - The Singularity

"You called death to your door the instant you done me wrong" - Jaw Smasher - The Deathslinger

"There won't be nothing to fear soon. 'Til then, fear me" - Barbed Wire - The Deathslinger

"Deals made in desperation are paid for in madness" - Iridescent Coin - The Deathslinger

"It doesn't matter who I am. I'm here for you, James - Leopard-Print Fabric - The Executioner

"The Cenobites gave me an experience beyond limits. Pain and pleasure, indivisible" - Slice Of Frank - The Cenobite

"No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering" - Original Pain - The Cenobite

"We have such sights to show you" - Engineer's Fang - The Cenobite

"Words won't work on this thing" - Zombie Heart - The Nemesis

"This is not how I imagined my first day" - Broken Recovery Coin - The Nemesis

"If a father sacrifices not for his children, then who does he father?" - Blackened Toenail - The Oni

"Though Death is focused, he has been known to blink" - Rotting Rope - The Oni

• SkeletonDance
    SkeletonDance Member Posts: 226

"It's my turn, #########!" - Jill Valentine, somewhere in RE3 remake. That's nothing that I played this game yesterday, I still can't remember when she said that 😂

• FinestFantasyVI
    FinestFantasyVI Member Posts: 129

"Enjoy this moment, few get so close." — Ji-Woon Hak

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,264

"This is my world. And you can't ever leave." — Freddy Krueger

"Shining in the darkest dark, his eyes pierce the night and sting your soul."

Some killer offerings also had good quotes, like these two:

"Avoid walking in the mud or The Hag will eat your bones."

"Your secrets are safe with me."

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,188

"After careful analysis, we're getting the hell out of here!" & "It's not our time to die… probably." Both of these clearly show the ACTUAL character of Jonah, without the made-up, dangerous misinformation a certain lore YouTuber has spread about him. He's just a fun guy who sees the tension and tries to lighten the mood with jokes.

As for Killer, not a perk per say, but Deathslinger's Barbed Wire takes the cake for me. "There won't be nothing to fear soon. Till then, fear me." It's the right amount of edgy, sinister and intimidating without being too cringeworthy.